Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Huskies at Safeway

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
I won’t name names cuz I’m not a fucking snitch but a couple huskies were seen at Safeway late last night after the game. Starters. In the ramen aisle. Also saw [redacted] at Bartell's.

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Judging from instagram it could be our? starting RB. Always reassuring to know he’s not getting paid because he lives like a broke college kid
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

whuggy said:

I won’t name names cuz I’m not a fucking snitch but a couple huskies were seen at Safeway late last night after the game. Starters. In the ramen aisle. Also saw [redacted] at Bartell's.

We'll know we are serious about football when we start seeing players at strip clubs after games.
    Are there even strip clubs that feature women left in Seattle? Last one I went to was about 15 years ago and I watched the shower show at Deja Vu. It was horrible.
    Thanks dick with your 53 seconds. We'll know we are serious about football when we see players in Portland strip clubs after games.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

whuggy said:

We'll know we are serious about football when we start seeing players at strip clubs after games.
    Are there even strip clubs that feature women left in Seattle? Last one I went to was about 15 years ago and I watched the shower show at Deja Vu. It was horrible.
    Gotta be. Portland is Seattle South and we are filled with them.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
    Founders Club

Who knows where FRANNY would be without that tip

Well played
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

whuggy said:

I have been to two strip clubs in my life. The first was in Montreal with my buddy two nights before his wedding. The most amazing looking women of every race. The second was in Gorst in 2008. This was before HH existed and the whole Puppy/Gorst legend. And yes, it was a dirty, rainy night. I was talked into a private dance by a girl I did not find attractive and I felt so bad for her because I could tell that life had broken her. I tipped her well (at least what I considered well) and left. True story.
    Tokyo has great strip clubs, as does Eastern Europe. Been to some good ones in the States, but they do not compare to more worldly titty bars.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Answer the fucking question
  • no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 757
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    U village or Brooklyn?
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

whuggy said:

I have been to two strip clubs in my life. The first was in Montreal with my buddy two nights before his wedding. The most amazing looking women of every race. The second was in Gorst in 2008. This was before HH existed and the whole Puppy/Gorst legend. And yes, it was a dirty, rainy night. I was talked into a private dance by a girl I did not find attractive and I felt so bad for her because I could tell that life had broken her. I tipped her well (at least what I considered well) and left. True story.
    Tokyo has great strip clubs, as does Eastern Europe. Been to some good ones in the States, but they do not compare to more worldly titty bars.
    Tokyo would intrigue me for sure
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

whuggy said:

That place in Montreal wasn't Wanda's was it?
    It was June 2002, and I can't remember the name. They had a balcony and we were waiting to be let in. Girls suddenly appeared up above and would act like they were about to open up their bras, but at the last minute would stop and then start making out with the girl next to them. Whipped the guys into a frenzy.

It was high end for sure. Amazing looking women.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

whuggy said:

That place in Montreal wasn't Wanda's was it?
    It was June 2002, and I can't remember the name. They had a balcony and we were waiting to be let in. Girls suddenly appeared up above and would act like they were about to open up their bras, but at the last minute would stop and then start making out with the girl next to them. Whipped the guys into a frenzy.

It was high end for sure. Amazing looking women.
    Montreal represent