Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey Hugh Millen...

I'm sure you read these boards. How do you like the fact that the editors of dawgman and their best supporters (Fleenor, etc) are now dragging your good friend Jim Mora's name through the mud to defend the averageness of the current coaching staff?

They sound like classy folk.

Comments

• beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    What the hell does that have to do with this team sucking so bad, i swear some of u will contrive issues just to make some noise on this board, lets focus on real issues dont lose focus on those nimrods
  • beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    U would make it personal nimrod , typical loser doog u are
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    beelzebub said:

Hugh?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,577 Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

beelzebub said:

Hugh?
    guess again
  • I'm curious what Hugh thinks of those Doogman clowns. On one hand he is just as spineless and a pussy like them when it comes to Sark.

However, speaking for myself if some skinny jeans wearing faggot(75K) and some 500 lb teen stalker were flat out making up lies about my friend to discredit his character I'd give them call.

I'd love for Hugh to make a big deal out of this and go straight to KJR bosses and demand they don't let these idiots be associated with KJR. I'm sure KJR would choose Hugh over the Doogman crew.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Softy

topdawgnc said:

beelzebub said:

Hugh?
    guess again
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

topdawgnc said:

beelzebub said:

Hugh?
    guess again
    bleenor?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005
    beelzebub said:

What the hell does that have to do with this team sucking so bad, i swear some of u will contrive issues just to make some noise on this board, lets focus on real issues dont lose focus on those nimrods

listen Oregondawg, your schtick won't sell here because the retard quotient is but a fraction of what it is on your home court, though our newest member, d2d aka texastony, is doing his level best to even the playing field. just stay over at dawgman, where your 45 IQ actually makes you (appear to be) a mensa candidate.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    HFNY said:

It's really starting to get disgusting in terms of who the Doogs and the local media are willing to throw under the bus to fluff up Sloppy Steve. When the shit started hitting the fan, Gilby did it and his reputation never quite recovered. Willingham's reputation will forever be unsalvageable but he did it too in talking about not enough "bullets".

Well we are now in Year 5 of the Sloppy Steve Regime and all of the "bullets" on the roster are his. So while he hasn't started throwing 18-23 year old amateur players under the bus, Doogs and the media are falling all over themselves to point the finger at anyone but Sarkisian. All of the losses on the road? It's Keith Price's fault! Oh wait, he's having a career season. Shitting pass blocking and an OL often incapable of picking up stunts and blitzes? We don't have an RS-SR on the OL! Oh wait, we returned 4 of 5 starting OL and arguably our best OL is just a RS-Soph.

Our special teams suck? It's totally bad luck and bad timing! Oh wait, Johnny Nantarded has been on the coaching staff this whole time and special teams has mostly sucked the whole time. Well, well, Sarkisian didn't hire and retain Nantarded, Sarkisian was forced to hire him!

Too many penalties that make us play behind the sticks and let other teams play ahead of them? It's the Pac-12 officials' fault, in fact they even apologized for a bad call last week! Besides, as our Dear Leader said, while he is "frustrated", he said penalties don't matter anyway! Oh wait, we are the worst in the country at penalties and other teams have Pac-12 referees calling their games too. Darn it. But still, penalties don't matter! Oh wait, Sarkisian is just 22-21 in conference so maybe they do matter and just maybe penalties only don't matter when you're actually WINNING.

Sarkisian can't win on the road? It's totally unfair that the Pac-12 makes us play teams good teams rather than just Cal and Colorado (2 wins last year but then both programs fired their coaches because they couldn't beat Sloppy Steve at home) on the road! It can't be our messiah's fault, we must petition Larry Scott to change these inequities! Oh wait, other Pac-12 teams have to play good teams on the road too? Oh...well...uh...let's...let's...let's call Larry Scott anyway to hear his voice and talk up Sloppy Steve!

Sarkisian can't even sniff 2nd place in the Pac-12 North? Well, well, Willingham was god awful and Sarkisian is so much better than him! Willingham was the most horrid coach of in all of Husky Football History so even this guy could coach the team now and we'd look better!:

It would be wrong for Race to photoshop this picture.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

beelzebub said:

I didn't make it personal...the DM folks did when they started trashing Mora and Jack's character.

-HH

Finger Lickin' Good!!!

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    It's kind of surprising in a positive way just how quickly I could not care less about the folks at dm.c once the subscription ran out and I refused to renew. Like any addiction (such as tobacco), it took way too long to for me to kick the dm.c habit. But now that I have freed myself, it feels good to avoid getting so pissed-off everyday.