Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The second time those fucking pricks fucked us in a big game against Stanford. The first one was the famous Ertz out of bounds 'touchdown' and now this.

She's right, those fucking shit heads made the wrong call.

Still doesn't excuse the jackass, boneheaded mistakes.

@StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

The second time those fucking pricks fucked us in a big game against Stanford. The first one was the famous Ertz out of bounds 'touchdown' and now this.

@StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik

Fine but what do @StrongArmCobra @RuffaloSoldier and @Ice_Holmvik have to do with this?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

@StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik

They actually made the correct call on the pylon play:

Player Out of Bounds
    ARTICLE 1. a. A player is out of bounds when any part of his person touches
    anything, other than another player or game official, on or outside a boundary
    line (Rule 2-27-15) (A.R. 4-2-1-I and II).
    b. An out-of-bounds player who becomes airborne remains out of bounds
    until he touches the ground in bounds without simultaneously being out
    of bounds.
    c. A player who touches a pylon is out of bounds
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

@StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik

They actually made the correct call on the pylon play:

Player Out of Bounds
    ARTICLE 1. a. A player is out of bounds when any part of his person touches
    anything, other than another player or game official, on or outside a boundary
    line (Rule 2-27-15) (A.R. 4-2-1-I and II).
    b. An out-of-bounds player who becomes airborne remains out of bounds
    until he touches the ground in bounds without simultaneously being out
    of bounds.
    c. A player who touches a pylon is out of bounds
    Yep. It's a really stupid rule, but that's the rule.
    edited September 2018
    AZDuck said:

Yeah, I always thought the pylon was “the plane” so if an airborne player with possession hit the pylon he would have crossed “the plane”

Moot poont the next two plays though.

Also gifted Stanford in their next possession when ball carrier flew past pylon... every angle showed ball did not cross “the plane” before going out of bounds.

For that matter, non-PI calls in OT were bullshit.

Refs played bigger role in this gayme than they should have. Although, pylon call was correct.

That was as good of a game as I have ever seen a Pac-12 crew call.

Oregon just gave it away. When the Ducks went up 17 they had to fuck up every key moment for the rest of the game to lose and they did. Stanford had to play perfectly and they did.

No excuses there. It was a well called game on both sides. Blatant fuck ups will lose you a ball game and it did.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    People always blame refs. It’s human nature.

As a fan the non-call PI in OT annoyed me as a dumbass fan, and the more rational side of me sez that it’s good that the refs just “let em play” during OT.

I’m not as down on Oregon as Moooster. I saw a lot to like last night.
    AZDuck said:

People always blame refs. It’s human nature.

As a fan the non-call PI in OT annoyed me as a dumbass fan, and the more rational side of me sez that it’s good that the refs just “let em play” during OT.

I’m not as down on Oregon as Moooster. I saw a lot to like last night.

I'm not down on Oregon at all, I just know what they are. They have the best QB and O-line in the conference, a gaggle of green running backs, and an even bigger gaggle of mediocre WR's.

The front seven is as good as anyone's in the conference and the DB's are flat out awful. 2002 bad.

They couldn't play any better than they did yesterday. The line and front seven dominated but the center had some major fuck ups. The secondary was absolutely atrocious and the runnings backs ended up fumbling the game away.

It's an 8 or 9 win team in a really bad conference. That has always been the narrative.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Baseman said:
    I bet she hate fucks like a mad banshee after a loss like that.
    It's like we're long lost brothers or something.
    Swaye said:

Baseman said:
    I bet she hate fucks like a mad banshee after a loss like that.
    That's what we're going to do to UW. Hate fuck your team and murder your QB, now that there isn't anything to play for now besides that, and improving the team. If the first half team shows up and plays all game, it can beat most of the top ranked teams in the country on any given Saturday.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The only reason you did anything at all to Stanford is because their secondary is garbage.

UW's secondary is exceptional if not elite. You can't run the ball on either team.

Mosster will fish again.

Truth
    edited September 2018
    haie said:

The only reason you did anything at all to Stanford is because their secondary is garbage.

UW's secondary is exceptional if not elite. You can't run the ball on either team.

Mosster will fish again.

Truth

Eat shit. We ran the ball against Stanford just fine, and stuffed the run, and they're better than you. They don't have a shitty QB either like you have.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Mosster will fish again.

Truth

Eat shit. We ran the ball against Stanford just fine, and stuffed the run, and they're better than you. They don't have a shitty QB either like you have.
    Oh okay.
    haie said:

haie said:

Mosster will fish again.

Truth

Oh okay.
    Go find a coug thread to spew your vomit. You don't have a horse in this race. Leave UO vs UW to the quooks and the doogs. You are neither.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

haie said:

Mosster will fish again.

Truth

This is what you said last season the week before we ? clownstomped your asses.