Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

LOL

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018

@StrongArmCobra territory

Yeah okay you're a die hard quookl who went to Lane.

How have you not OD'd
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

When you actually do well at UW you can go to grad school and don't have to live in Tacoma.

@PurpleJ

Is Vancouver that much better than Tacoma? Also, if you went to WSU Vancouver, seems like you didn't do that well in school....
    People that think their college choice is why they are where they are in life are FS.
    Sincerely,

Loser that works in the public sector
    Totes. I make six figures and I'll retire a millionaire at 57. During that time I'll have no real stress, I get a ton of time off, I telework when I want, and I still do stuff I enjoy like coaching football.

If that's being a loser, then yes, I am a loser and super content with it.
    But you couldn't cut it in the Big Boys League
    Oh I absolutely could. Academically and with my test scores I could go to school pretty much anywhere. I just don't really give a shit about money. I have enough to where I do whatever I want but anything more than that is a waste of life.
    Oh you absolutely have proven you couldnt.

Fuck off
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

When you actually do well at UW you can go to grad school and don't have to live in Tacoma.

@PurpleJ

Is Vancouver that much better than Tacoma? Also, if you went to WSU Vancouver, seems like you didn't do that well in school....
    People that think their college choice is why they are where they are in life are FS.
    Sincerely,

Totes. I make six figures and I'll retire a millionaire at 57. During that time I'll have no real stress, I get a ton of time off, I telework when I want, and I still do stuff I enjoy like coaching football.

Oh I absolutely could. Academically and with my test scores I could go to school pretty much anywhere. I just don't really give a shit about money. I have enough to where I do whatever I want but anything more than that is a waste of life.
    Oh you absolutely have proven you couldnt.

Fuck off
    @StrongArmCobra
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cade Otton TD!!!

Suck.my sock.you fucking quooks
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

@PurpleJ

Sincerely,

You cannot cut it. This is because you did not cut it, and still don't cut it in the big boy leagues.

HTH
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    So...much...autism.

Go play with your model trains
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

So...much...autism.

Go play with your model trains

BURN
  • Options
    At the end of the day, quooks still have:

Big bowel trophies in the trophy case

A Rose Bowl Playoff Trophy won from the defending national champions on a two year undefeated win streak

2 title game appearances

At the end of the day, doogs still haven't:

Won a big game when it counts under Pete.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    MisterEm said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

@PurpleJ

Sincerely,

You cannot cut it. This is because you did not cut it, and still don't cut it in the big boy leagues.

HTH
    sure.gif
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Look at all you faggots still spewing in this thread!!!!?

@MikeSeaver
  • Options
    haie said:

Look at all you faggots still spewing in this thread!!!!?

@MikeSeaver

@StrongArmCobra
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

A Rose Bowl Playoff Trophy won from the defending national champions on a two year undefeated win streak

2 title game appearances

At the end of the day you're a fucking loser.who.never went to Oregon constantly bringing up 2010, 2014

Fucking OD on meth you fucking worthless faggot
  • Options
    haie said:

2 title game appearances

At the end of the day you're a fucking loser.who.never went to Oregon constantly bringing up 2010, 2014

@StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

2 title game appearances

@StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
    /White Flag
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

2 title game appearances

@StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
    /White Flag
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

2 title game appearances

@StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
    /White Flag
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
    Back to your usual peon routine
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam