Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rashead Johnson decommits

2»

Comments

• Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

You guys have seven verbals and two are soft. It's almost December!!!! This will be a shitty recruiting class for UW, guaranteed.

Kimmy: "We need need to keep Sark to ensure we keep this class intact."

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Posters are already starting the "How many recruits will we lose because of all this Fire Sark talk?" Better start censoring everything.
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    First, fuck recruiting is stupid.

Second, according to Biggins, Johnson was concerned about immediate playing time so he decommitted. Sark called and said we have no depth - at corner OR wide receiver - and told him he will play both ways, immediately.

Now Johnson is back in the fold.

I get that Sark is selling these kids, that you blow a lot of smoke. But fuck, most actually good coaches tell everyone, even the star recruits, THAT YOU EARN YOUR FUCKING PLAYING TIME. And recruits respect this because, if you're good, you know you'll earn a spot and you know that the guys around you also earned there spots.

So of course Sark does the opposite. Admits his recruiting & development failures ("we have no depth") and tells everyone in the two deeps to take the offseason off because Johnson is gonna play in front of you regardless.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Brown committed to fucking Cal? I really couldn't care less unless he gains 150lbs and can drive block, but the poaster who mentioned that Sarky is going all out on 2015 because he knows we have fucking moron fans who will lobby to keep him because we "can't afford to lose our 2015 class" was right on the money. He's a much better politician than football coach.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Great so he'll fuck up this class, the next one will be hosed since 7 gets canned after next season and the new coach will get about 9 years due to the damage 7 caused
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

#ToshDayMassacre #WDWHA #Idiot

Most ironic name evar.

Moala - gone
    Hall - gone
    Louisiana kid - gone
    Basham - didn't qualify
    Johnson - gone, now allegedly back, almost certainly will decommit again.

It's been a massacre alright, but not the kind the doogs wanted everyone to believe.

• Options
    I'm hearing Rashead Johnson has character issues and is an idiot.

Oh wait? He's coming back to UW? Well I think he's going to be the next Reggie Williams and you can't fire Sark or you'll lose out on this special talent.

Oh he's leaving again? I'm hearing he has been getting involved with the wrong crowd and Sarkisian who is known as a man of class and integrity doesn't want him on this team anyways.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm hearing Rashead Johnson has character issues and is an idiot.

Oh wait? He's coming back to UW? Well I think he's going to be the next Reggie Williams and you can't fire Sark or you'll lose out on this special talent.

Oh he's leaving again? I'm hearing he has been getting involved with the wrong crowd and Sarkisian who is known as a man of class and integrity doesn't want him on this team anyways.

Patrick Enewally says "huh?"

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Yesterday this kid was too small and we already had 2 recievers Mickens and Ross who were seasoned and overall better.

Today, however, this kid is looking like one of the missing pieces to a Rose Bowl run.
  • Options
    BlayenBlayen Member Posts: 102
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    But how high can he jump? That 0-12 hole is awfully deep.