Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    No, it was sarcasam.

(Allegedly)
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Deep state is real

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,730
    2001400ex said:
    I posted their article as you would swallow the largest of loads from them previously.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I expect my DOJ to undermine Russian money launderers.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    i am going to call B.S. on this article. The primary source for the hitpiece appears to be McCabe, who we know has sworn to take down Trump. Why would McCabe want to create the impression that Trump's own DOJ thinks he is nuts? They want Repub candidates to distance themselves from Trump heading into the mid-terms, depressing the silent majority's turnout. The economy is so good, D's need to make the elections about Trump personally, it is their only hope.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Dude61 said:

i am going to call B.S. on this article. The primary source for the hitpiece appears to be McCabe, who we know has sworn to take down Trump. Why would McCabe want to create the impression that Trump's own DOJ thinks he is nuts? They want Repub candidates to distance themselves from Trump heading into the mid-terms, depressing the silent majority's turnout. The economy is so good, D's need to make the elections about Trump personally, it is their only hope.

Dude61 made the call.
    The article is BS.
    Case closed.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 made the call.
    The article is BS.
    Case closed.
    Great analysis shit shit for brains.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 made the call.
    The article is BS.
    Case closed.
    Thanks! It’s about time the nation had a serious discussion about trump and the 25th Amendment.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,730

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

Dude61 made the call.
    The article is BS.
    Case closed.
    Thanks! It’s about time the nation had a serious discussion about trump and the 25th Amendment.
    Yes all this winning and making the democrats look like the commie scum they are is painful for the dems. Won't work. No there there.