Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Worst Possible Scenario

Cyler Miles throws for over 200, rushes for over 100, and UW beats OSU, beats WSU, and win a shitty bowl game. The blame will revert back to Price and how next year will be so much different with a QB who can run. Sark's playbook was limited with Price at QB, but now he can open it up.

If this happens, all of the angry doogs will go right back to being optimistic and happily accept Sark getting another year.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    And three more 2015 recruits commit. Can you say SPECIAL CLASS???
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Only those who know little or nothing about football could ever blame Keith Price for taking the pounding he has the past three seasons. I'm tired of blaming an offensive line that's not 100% or even 70% there to protect their QB on obvious passing plays, but a blind fan can see what's wrong. Until it actually happens, I don't believe Sark will ever utilize a QB who's a legit threat to run as Miles appears to be. We only need to recall how hard Sark worked to make Jake Locker an affective pocket passer.

Sark can't throw the bomb nearly as much as he wants unless his QB is anchored in the pocket a majority of the time when down and distance situations call for the pass. And (duh), that requires an OL that can pass protection block most of the time even with a running threat QB to defuse enemy pass rush and blitzing. Sarkozzetto are years away from putting something like that on the field, if ever.

I don't think there can be a light at the end of the OL tunnel until Sark replaces Cozzetto or is himself replaced as head coach and Husky Football is blessed with a real bonafide hard working OL coach. Whether it's Sark receiving by divine intervention another wake-up call or being replaced by a genuine collegiate head football coach, the program must get serious about OL recruiting and development starting with the best 3 to 4 JC transfers available to make up for wasted time the past five years. I'm guessing that's not likely to happen until pigs fly (passenger jets and jet skis excluded).
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    A worse scenario would be losing our final 2 games, Sark getting a rollover extension like Leach has... but with more money to help recruiting, then we get left off the bowl invite list

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    #LittleCeasarBowl.

Is awful special.

Hi Kim! (6 more days before you can start deleting my posts again)
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,380 Swaye's Wigwam
    If we do that then maybe USC takes Sark away from us? No buyout and we're golden....

Abundance.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

More like BEST scenario ever if you are in fact a husky fan

huh?