Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

She-Guevara racist white nationalist

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Oh I get it now. Sorry I'm slow. You are saying he has gold teeth so it's ok to kill him.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Oh I get it now. Sorry I'm slow. You are saying he has gold teeth so it's ok to kill him.
    Oh look, Hondo is trolling me by fucking strawman ass.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Oh look, Hondo is trolling me by fucking strawman ass.
    Phaggot
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Talk to me again about who here was "duped" Hondo? And why did you lie in and claim that he posted a photo that he never posted?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Talk to me again about who here was "duped" Hondo? And why did you lie in and claim that he posted a photo that he never posted?

Please to be explaining both of those. How was I duped? And how did I lie again? Are you stoned or something?
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This last page tells me all I need to know about the previous 13.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Please to be explaining both of those. How was I duped? And how did I lie again? Are you stoned or something?
    He never posted the photo you claimed he had and you believed that all the thug photos of Trademark were of someone else. You claimed he had been "duped." That was a lie. You were duped.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This discussion is so fucking over already.

Titty Pics, Now, or GTFO.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

He never posted the photo you claimed he had and you believed that all the thug photos of Trademark were of someone else. You claimed he had been "duped." That was a lie. You were duped.
    STFU
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo hates it when he gets exposed as a lying dumbfuck.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Hondo hates it when he gets exposed as a lying dumbfuck.

photo 886275CF-25A9-40AD-BF46-C8C22AD59CA1_zpswujaqrgw.jpg
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Liar:

What I truly laugh at. Is you post shit saying people's minds are being controlled. While you are the one being duped.

Check

Dumbfuck:

First are you sure those are Authentic. I notice a missing link.

Check
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Liar:

What I truly laugh at. Is you post shit saying people's minds are being controlled. While you are the one being duped.

Check

Dumbfuck:

First are you sure those are Authentic. I notice a missing link.

Check

photo B634F428-7E98-42CD-AFE7-C92E1EFF5A1D_zpsnui1bdny.gif
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

The "point" is that the MSM ran with a picture of Trademark when he was 13 or 14 when they could have easily selected photos that were more recent and more reflective of what he actually looked like at the time he attacked Zimmerman.

Now why the fuck did you lie and claim he posted a photo that never posted?

Oh, so the left politicized the event?

No shit? Is water still wet?

And???

And???

And???

What the fuck does that matter? It sure as shit didn't hurt Zimmerman.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

But you Zimmerman apologists really can't see that he provoked, escalated and caused the confrontation? And you actually claim Zimmerman wasn't stalking the kid? Amazing.

So if someone was watching me and trying to follow me I would be concerned. I have a cell phone I'd probably call the police. I wouldn't beat the shit out of them and repeatedly slam their head onto the concrete without some other mitigating factor.

I could really care less about Zimmerman. But being a fat nosy neighborhood watch guy isn't reason enough.
    Well, first of all, you're not 17. Second of all, it's easy to talk about it in the abstract. If you actually dig into the facts of this case, it's not as antiseptic as Bob tries to make it seem. He was tracking him in his car, and when the kid tried to shake him, he got out of his car (thus escalating the situation) and tried to give chase. The tone of his voice and the words he used, on tape, express a state of agitation and anger. Martin's conversation with his girlfriend expressed a state of concern, which is not unreasonable because he's a kid and he's being stalked by an adult he doesn't know for reasons he doesn't understand.

Other than Zimmerman not being very good at fighting and the bullet hole in Martin's chese, literally everything else is open to speculation. But if it were your kid, would you not wonder WTF happened and take Zimmerman to task for stalking and then chasing your kid? For not just letting him go? Your kid. Walking alone at night. Unarmed. Doing nothing. Grown man following in a car. Your kid runs. Adult guy gives chase. Altercation happens, and, good for him, kid handles himself. But dummy has a gun and shoots him.

You sure that situation sits well with you?
    My kid would have gone in the house and gotten me. He would not call his girlfriend He would not attack that person beat him to the ground then mount him and beat his head on the concrete.

I've read the case a number of times. You also leave out the high crime rate the gated community was experiencing which was certainly cause for residents to be concerned. Or that Zimmerman had lost Trayvon and asked police to call him when a unit arrived. You also didn't mention the witness that saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman wailing away and Zimmerman screaming for help.

Yeah there's stuff we don't know. But what we do know is quite a bit and sufficient to support Zimmermans claims.
    Of course. How could I forget? Your kid's a giant pussy. Trayvon wasn't.

Fuck off; You haven't read shit.

I didn't leave anything out. Those points are not relevant. We still (for the time being) live in a country without state curfews and where one has the right to generally walk in public spaces without being harassed. You know, freedom and shit.

The only thing we don't know ... at all ... is whether Zimmerman gave up the stalk and was withdrawing and was attacked by Martin ... effectively a reversal of what Zimmerman started. Zero evidence. All the evidence relates to Zimmerman the instigator. All of it. The rest of it is simply biased conjecture.

You know, it is Ok to win the struggle when you're defending yourself. Like Martin did. Doesn't make you an attacker under the law.

@StrongArmCobra
    So Zimmerman attacked Trayvon? Trayvon on top of Zimmerman beating the shit out of him and Zimmerman screaming for help irrelevant?

Was your degree from the Close Cover Before Striking School of Law and Heavy Machinery?

The picture of Tray in this meme was used throughout the entire ordeal by the MSM.

You're such a dufus. I didn't write any of that. Try reading this part again dumb dumb:

The only thing we don't know ... at all ... is whether Zimmerman gave up the stalk and was withdrawing and was attacked by Martin ... effectively a reversal of what Zimmerman started. Zero evidence. All the evidence relates to Zimmerman the instigator. All of it. The rest of it is simply biased conjecture.

Translation: we don't know the version of this that you and Bob want to be true (Trayvon the attacker). There is evidence, however, that Zimmerman was the instigator. "Instigator" does not translate in Engrish to "Attacker". @TurdBuffer , a little help here?

Who cares about the pictures? So you're saying the left politicized the event? Like the right politicized the last time some illegal killed someone? You don't say? Pretty insightful.

You and Bob are struggling with some basic thought process here, so Creep's gonna help you out:

Person A instigates, provokes or causes a fight with person B, but nobody is around to see this stage of the altercation. (Some evidence for this version).

Person B winds up getting the better of Person A. (We all know this happened).

When people start showing up, they see Person B getting the better of Person A. (We all know this happened).

[And this is the important part!]: Person B attacked Person A. (Sled and Bob enthusiastically jump right to this conclusion).

Person B is now justified in killing Person A. (Sled and Bob really like this result because Martin was a thug, there had been robberies in the neighborhood, etc.).

That's your logic.

This case is all about what we don't know and is the only explanation one could have for acquitting Zimmerman.

Of course assholes like you and Bob were raised to angle against Martin every modicum of conjecture you can gather, and at the same time feel absolutely no obligation to consider Zimmerman's role or motives - even though we learned that Zimmerman is a bigger piece of shit than was Martin, the latter of whom at least had youth on his side as a mitigating factor. You and Bob can figure out why you do that; IDRGAF.

One of the (many) big differences between you and me is that I can question and see a thing for what it is, even if something doesn't fall the way I'd like it to, accept it, admit it, and emotionally move on with life. You, by contrast, cannot seem to do any of that and are an emotional child.

But I still love you man.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Didn’t hurt Zimmerman? The left claimed that the police never investigated Trademark’s death. The clamor forced a reopening of the investigation, purely for political purposes along with the feds investigating it as a civil rights issue. The left loves itself some Zimmerman. His reputation wasn’t harmed at all. You may want criminal investigations to be conducted for political reasons but I don’t. You leftards sure don’t feel like that.

• Options
    edited September 2018

Didn’t hurt Zimmerman? The left claimed that the police never investigated Trademark’s death. The clamor forced a reopening of the investigation, purely for political purposes along with the feds investigating it as a civil rights issue. The left loves itself some Zimmerman. His reputation wasn’t harmed at all. You may want criminal investigations to be conducted for political reasons but I don’t. You leftards sure don’t feel like that.

Oh, sure, the fact that it went public was not a party for the guy. No question. Stipulated.

But he was not sent to jail. I'm a simple, albeit creepy, man, and my life's goals can be summarized as follows:

- Don't go to jail.
    - Make $$ and take care of my family.
    - Watch the Canes whenever possible.
    - Irritate Husky fans on a consistent basis.
    - Don't go to jail.

So based on my list, he got a good result and was able to make self-defense stick.

But your dramatic 'reputation' thing left me weepy and emotional. This is a guy who authorities have been called to investigate and have arrested several times for domestic abuse, arrested for assaulting a police officer, could never keep a jerb, has a pile of other shit in his background and is basically a giant fucking loser, and what's more everyone knew it. So, sure, I'm really sorry that is bid to run for the US Senate was derailed by this, but whatever. He'll tuff it out. Plus, people stopped caring about this 5 minutes after it was over (such is the American attention span) until he'd do something to remind everybody was a giant douche he is. Zimmerman's problems are 100% his own doing.

Rick Scott appointed the prosecutor. Seminole county = very right wing. Trust me, Zimmerman was in the right place.

This case wasn't just upset bleeding hearts. Like it or not, it called into question an issue of general concern: weekend warriors and the shit that can happen when those w/ retarded judgment (Zimmerman) involve themselves in police work. So w/o even race, this was of general interest, especially the dead 17-year old kid angle.

And, then, yeah, race. Even the resident brown shirts admit Zimmerman was profiling. There is zero evidence the kid was doing anything wrong that night. Zero. Lots of boys that age try and act the bad-ass. It's not that unusual.

This case would, or should, at least pique the interest of anybody with even the slightest civil libertarian leanings.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    The second investigation was political. The fact that it resulted in a bad charge doesn't bother leftards who favor political charges. Zimmerman instigated nothing.
  • Options

The second investigation was political. The fact that it resulted in a bad charge doesn't bother leftards who favor political charges. Zimmerman instigated nothing.

You don't actually know that.

Nobody likes politically-motivated anything when the political motivation is on the other side of the aisle. I'm sure you're super fair and balanced in those assessments, so I'll take your word for it.

I don't dispute the fact that the left does such things all the time, and are doing it now.

What I find amusing is when people suggest that the right somehow has seen its way to being above such tactics. Laffable.

Zimmerman was and is a loser. You would do well to save your tears for a more sympathetic person. Again, people forgot about this whole matter 5 minutes after he was acquitted. That is America. He only stayed in the news for a few more years because he's a fucking retard and would put himself there.

Losers lose. George is a loser.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

But you Zimmerman apologists really can't see that he provoked, escalated and caused the confrontation? And you actually claim Zimmerman wasn't stalking the kid? Amazing.

So if someone was watching me and trying to follow me I would be concerned. I have a cell phone I'd probably call the police. I wouldn't beat the shit out of them and repeatedly slam their head onto the concrete without some other mitigating factor.

I could really care less about Zimmerman. But being a fat nosy neighborhood watch guy isn't reason enough.
    Well, first of all, you're not 17. Second of all, it's easy to talk about it in the abstract. If you actually dig into the facts of this case, it's not as antiseptic as Bob tries to make it seem. He was tracking him in his car, and when the kid tried to shake him, he got out of his car (thus escalating the situation) and tried to give chase. The tone of his voice and the words he used, on tape, express a state of agitation and anger. Martin's conversation with his girlfriend expressed a state of concern, which is not unreasonable because he's a kid and he's being stalked by an adult he doesn't know for reasons he doesn't understand.

Other than Zimmerman not being very good at fighting and the bullet hole in Martin's chese, literally everything else is open to speculation. But if it were your kid, would you not wonder WTF happened and take Zimmerman to task for stalking and then chasing your kid? For not just letting him go? Your kid. Walking alone at night. Unarmed. Doing nothing. Grown man following in a car. Your kid runs. Adult guy gives chase. Altercation happens, and, good for him, kid handles himself. But dummy has a gun and shoots him.

You sure that situation sits well with you?
    My kid would have gone in the house and gotten me. He would not call his girlfriend He would not attack that person beat him to the ground then mount him and beat his head on the concrete.

I've read the case a number of times. You also leave out the high crime rate the gated community was experiencing which was certainly cause for residents to be concerned. Or that Zimmerman had lost Trayvon and asked police to call him when a unit arrived. You also didn't mention the witness that saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman wailing away and Zimmerman screaming for help.

Yeah there's stuff we don't know. But what we do know is quite a bit and sufficient to support Zimmermans claims.
    Of course. How could I forget? Your kid's a giant pussy. Trayvon wasn't.

Fuck off; You haven't read shit.

I didn't leave anything out. Those points are not relevant. We still (for the time being) live in a country without state curfews and where one has the right to generally walk in public spaces without being harassed. You know, freedom and shit.

You know, it is Ok to win the struggle when you're defending yourself. Like Martin did. Doesn't make you an attacker under the law.

@StrongArmCobra
    So Zimmerman attacked Trayvon? Trayvon on top of Zimmerman beating the shit out of him and Zimmerman screaming for help irrelevant?

Was your degree from the Close Cover Before Striking School of Law and Heavy Machinery?

The picture of Tray in this meme was used throughout the entire ordeal by the MSM.

Are you implying that only white people can be racist?
    I'm implying the MSM was fanning the race flame. Trayvon looked nothing like the photo. Of course they knew that but didn't want to put current photo's of his thug self on screen. Yeah it's kinda racism.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/false-trayvon-martin-photographs/
    Dear Dorkbag,

I didn't post any such thing. But that pic is trayvon at 10 or 12 years old. Brotha to cheap for an Obama phone?
    WTF?