Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

MAXINE WATERS ENCOURAGES ‘RESISTANCE’ TO “KNOCK OFF” TRUMP

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,650
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

I read a lot of articles from both far right and far left sources, but I do have to sensor Info Wars from my personal feed.

Remember when it was only your crazy uncle that listened to off the spectrum political AM talk radio? How did the internet turn that mainstream?
    I'll tell you how.

Your crazy uncle would be ridiculed and called a fucking retard for listening to that shit and nobody would be around to take his side other than a few callers to a radio show.

With the internet, your crazy uncle finds other retards that share his paranoia and lack of gray matter, and they tell each other that they're woke instead of retarded.

And now, what was once widely scattered fruit cakes living in trailer houses has become Q.

Good times

The internets ruined fishing too you know.

Skrongly disagree.

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

dflea said:

I read a lot of articles from both far right and far left sources, but I do have to sensor Info Wars from my personal feed.

Remember when it was only your crazy uncle that listened to off the spectrum political AM talk radio? How did the internet turn that mainstream?
    I'll tell you how.

Your crazy uncle would be ridiculed and called a fucking retard for listening to that shit and nobody would be around to take his side other than a few callers to a radio show.

With the internet, your crazy uncle finds other retards that share his paranoia and lack of gray matter, and they tell each other that they're woke instead of retarded.

And now, what was once widely scattered fruit cakes living in trailer houses has become Q.

Good times

KJR has a nice fishing talk show Saturday mornings. HTH
    What the fuck does that have to do with what he said?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dflea said:

2001400ex said:

dflea said:

I'll tell you how.

Good times

I was responding to Yella and outing myself for knowing something about kjr programming. Are you knew hear?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

dflea said:

I'll tell you how.

Good times

I was responding to Yella and outing myself for knowing something about kjr programming. Are you knew hear?
    No, but your stupid shit still escapes me sometimes.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2018
    dflea said:

2001400ex said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

dflea said:

I'll tell you how.

Good times

No, but your stupid shit still escapes me sometimes.
    Fuck my stupid shit escapes me most of the time so I guess you are doing better than me.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited September 2018

dflea said:

I'll tell you how.

Good times

Skrongly disagree.

BRB, JO many times.

edit: another @PurpleThrobber thread save