Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I don't get it ... I really don't

2»

Comments

• JuicyHawgCoogJuicyHawgCoog Member Posts: 122
    It's the news sources through which 98% of fans get their information. It's all excuses and sunshine and smoke screens blown up their collective asses. Coogfan had people believing we were finding players other schools hadn't discovered, and that the future was always getting better, while the present was dog shit. For some reason, fans that don't know much about football see the coach as part of the team rather than a underperforming overpaid employee.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

Passion said:

topdawgnc said:

What is it with Washington fucktards wanting to hold on to the coach at any cost?

Do other schools go through this?

Why are excuses made? Why do dip shits like Roof put together fucking tomes of bullshit to save a coach who has clearly failed?

Seriously ... what the fuck?

I've given my theory previously - Sark is viewed as a nice guy, and an energetic/dynamic young go-getter with potential. (enough adjectives there for ya?).

If he had the exact same record, and the exact same inability to recruit OLs and interior DLs, he would not be as popular.

Basically people have been hypnotized.
    Sounds a lot like your buddy Obama.
    Cheap and douchey comment.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Keep in mind that the Internet fans we like to refer to as "doogs" and who continue to believe Sark walks on water are a very small percentage of the Husky fanbase,...... as are we whom the doogs like to call "negas". Although there may be thousands of Dawgfans tuning in to the Internet to stay in touch with what's happening with their favorite college football team, my belief is that most if not all don't really give a rip about what Internet doogs or negas think or argue about with regard to anything including the pros and cons of upgrading our head football coach.

Sark has won seven games in each of the past three seasons and is poised to do the same or perhaps a little better this season. I don't think the vast general population of Huskyfans are necessarily content with this seven win rut nor can they be content with the sometimes embarrassingly inept Husky performances when being routed by the better teams in the Pac-12 (Oregon, ASU, etc.). But Sark is not Gilby-Tyrone and I've heard some Huskyfans say stuff like "We can't lose Sark who has revitalized interest and excitement in Husky Football!" I haven't heard this kind of talk lately and there maybe great disappointment or impatience with Sark's results this season if we stay in the seven win rut or close to it. However, don't be surprised if there's more of the same ol' "Let's wait and see and hope there's much more improvement next year."
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Passion said:

Passion said:

topdawgnc said:

What is it with Washington fucktards wanting to hold on to the coach at any cost?

Why are excuses made? Why do dip shits like Roof put together fucking tomes of bullshit to save a coach who has clearly failed?

I've given my theory previously - Sark is viewed as a nice guy, and an energetic/dynamic young go-getter with potential. (enough adjectives there for ya?).

If he had the exact same record, and the exact same inability to recruit OLs and interior DLs, he would not be as popular.

But accurate
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Passion said:

Passion said:

topdawgnc said:

The truth though.