Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ALL Salvon Ahmed USAGE DRIVE 10 WILL BLOW your mind!!! WITH GIFS!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Can we beat Bama with Browning no. Can they beat us with Browning yes.Keep building it'll take an elite no fucks given QB to take us to the promise land not a micromanager
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Great content. I cannot find grundles Penn State GIF thread, but you can see Saladin in open space against a great defense on a swing pass wide receiver screen type of thing and he flourishes. No excuse if he is healthy. The Shia vs Sunni conflict must end now.
  • Options
    Our O is far behind where they should be but Kwat and Lake have things ready so it seems
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Petersen gets credit for being creative because of his history of a few high profile trick plays. In reality his offense is as vanilla as can be. The opposite of creative.
  • Options
    whuggy said:

Petersen gets credit for being creative because of his history of a few high profile trick plays. In reality his offense is as vanilla as can be. The opposite of creative.

So true IMO but wonder what a true stud at QB could do for that narrative
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2018
    Houhusky said:

5th Drive: Salvon again lined up a Hback, play action where salvon runs out the backside of the formation for a pass, covered well by LBers that never bite on the Gaskin play action.

https://gifs.com/gif/salvon-5th-drive-jqDNzW

That LB pushed him too easily -- Ahmed needed to get revenge on that guy so that he never tried that again.

Also, if he is as fast as advertised, he could have outran that LB back to the play and blocked him out of it.

He kinda looks like a pussy in this play. I hope the coaches train any pussiness out of him.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018
    Ahmed is waiting for his chance. He has never gotten an opportunity to get in a rhythm as the lead back. Unless Gaskin gets hurt, that won't happen until next year. He's going to be great.

He was behind Gaskin and Coleman last year. He played well against Auburn's but didn't get the ball much. The next game was a scrimmage. He was banged up vs Utah. LIPO.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

Great content. I cannot find grundles Penn State GIF thread, but you can see Saladin in open space against a great defense on a swing pass wide receiver screen type of thing and he flourishes. No excuse if he is healthy. The Shia vs Sunni conflict must end now.

Now you mention it, I never did one. Whoops
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,042
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    We used to make fun of DAT for being a pussy...
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

This is some Mandela Effect shit, I distinctly remember the thread and the gif of that play I'm thinking of
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

This is some Mandela Effect shit, I distinctly remember the thread and the gif of that play I'm thinking of
    Well hell maybe I did
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2018
    Shout out for Bynum knocking the safety on his ass on #11.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Fuck, on play 2 of 10th drive I think Browning saw the cutback lane based on his reaction.

Browning should have kept the ball.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fuck, on play 2 of 10th drive I think Browning saw the cutback lane based on his reaction.

Browning should have kept the ball.
    No amount of incorrectly keeping the ball and running straight into an unblocked blitzing LB is going to break brownings adamentium bones, but I get where your head is at.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,463
    Founders Club

Baseman said:

Houhusky said:

Baseman said:

This is an RPO where the QB should have kept the ball when the end commited to the RB. Fucking brilliant call HamdPete! Fucktardisim at its finest.

Do you think the week leading up to the game, Utah made adjustments in practice, having their ends overcommit forcing Jake to run? It’s possible.

Should HamdPete stop calling RPO’s? Probably.

Also, these Gifs demonstrate what a bad ass Jaws is.

Are we looking at the same play, because it looks like to me the unblocked OLB is clearly staying home on Browning, for some fucking retarded reason, or am I getting wooshed?
    No woosh intended. Look at Browning’s reaction. The end froze. An athletic QB pulls it back and keeps running. Either way, we shouldn’t not use an RPO.
    Why do you keep calling the read option an RPO?
    Because he heard Hugh Millen say RPO and thought it sounded cool.
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited September 2018
    Baseman said:

Houhusky said:

Baseman said:

This is an RPO where the QB should have kept the ball when the end commited to the RB. Fucking brilliant call HamdPete! Fucktardisim at its finest.

Do you think the week leading up to the game, Utah made adjustments in practice, having their ends overcommit forcing Jake to run? It’s possible.

Should HamdPete stop calling RPO’s? Probably.

Also, these Gifs demonstrate what a bad ass Jaws is.

Are we looking at the same play, because it looks like to me the unblocked OLB is clearly staying home on Browning, for some fucking retarded reason, or am I getting wooshed?
    No woosh intended. Look at Browning’s reaction. The end froze. An athletic QB pulls it back and keeps running. Either way, we shouldn’t not use an RPO.
    Where is the "P" in that RPO? If anything it looks like a read option (and who knows if Browning was even given an option on that play).

edit: I was too lazy to look on page 2 of this thread before answering.