Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Matt Rhule, Willie Tugger, and current staff

flatusflatus Member Posts: 875
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
Standard Supporter
edited September 2018 in Duck Refuge
Most have forgotten that Oregon whiffed on Matty "The Situation" Rhule and had to "settle" for Willie Tugger because Rhule chose Baylor due to it's "recruiting advantage." LOL

Baylor fans are calling for his job 3 games into year 2. Losses to Duke (twice), Liberty (D2), UTSA, and everyone in the Big12 not named Kansas, and looking completely abysmal while doing it.

How the hell did anyone with half a brain (!) think that Matt Rhule and Willie Tugger were the hottest coaches on the market 2 years ago? These guys are total dumpster fires.

After watching Saturday's scrimmage against SJSU, I think we? may have ourselves a coaching staff of similar quality, at least several of the coordinators (Arroyo esp). I sense an uneven year ahead, with a potentially horrific season next year after Herbert gets the hell out for a shot at 24/7 hookers and blow.

Oregon has no identity on offense. I don't even know what to call it. It's painful to watch. I predict an unlubricated plungering against Stanford if that shit play calling continues.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Did y'all take a run at Mr. Rowboat too?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

He was in consideration, and many Duck fans wanted him, but after further investigation it became clear he was a phucktard so they pulled the plug. Never offered.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2018
    flatus said:

He was in consideration, and many Duck fans wanted him, but after further investigation it became clear he was a phucktard so they pulled the plug. Never offered.
    Fleck is a good coach IMHO, and better than any of the discussed options and our current staff. But he's also going to be the first coach who is fired when his dick pics are leaked by some stripper he banged, which is why he went to Minnesota.

@Swaye beginning the "Fleck for UW football coach" GoFundMe as we speak
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    You are probably right on Cristobal, I haven't watched the SJS scrimmage yet, but I heard it wasn't good. But I'm still LIPO until Saturday. We will know the answer then.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

You are probably right on Cristobal, I haven't watched the SJS scrimmage yet, but I heard it wasn't good. But I'm still LIPO until Saturday. We will know the answer then.

It's hard to get a team up three weeks in a row at home against high schools.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018
    Mosster47 said:

Were they "up" for any of them? I hope not based on the performances, especially D.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

Flatus is spot on. Oregon hasn't been great in any of the three games thus far, so I'm wondering which games you might be referring to. If Oregon plays like they did the past three weeks, the ducks are losing by 20.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Flatus is spot on. Oregon hasn't been great in any of the three games thus far, so I'm wondering which games you might be referring to. If Oregon plays like they did the past three weeks, the ducks are losing by 20.
    Well they platooned ten offensive lineman, three QB's, six running backs, eight wide receivers, five tight ends, seven D-lineman, nine linebackers, five corners, seventy five safeties, and two punters through all three games.

A smart person would look at that and say everyone on the roster with any remote shot of getting on the field got on the field three weeks in a row, they won all three, and everyone got better.

Someone not smart would care about the intricacies of three scrimmages.

Leavitt sells out to stop the run and the Ducks are Top 5 in ypc allowed. They want to spread the ball around and are tied for first with 12 different people scoring a TD. Herbert needs to make plays and he has I believe 9 TD passes so far.

If the sky if falling now what the fuck was happening in 2016 & 17?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Well they platooned ten offensive lineman, three QB's, six running backs, eight wide receivers, five tight ends, seven D-lineman, nine linebackers, five corners, seventy five safeties, and two punters through all three games.

A smart person would look at that and say everyone on the roster with any remote shot of getting on the field got on the field three weeks in a row, they won all three, and everyone got better.

Someone not smart would care about the intricacies of three scrimmages.

Leavitt sells out to stop the run and the Ducks are Top 5 in ypc allowed. They want to spread the ball around and are tied for first with 12 different people scoring a TD. Herbert needs to make plays and he has I believe 9 TD passes so far.

If the sky if falling now what the fuck was happening in 2016 & 17?
    Have you looked at the SOS? WSU is a top defensive team in the country right now too.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    si "kupita pamoja" shit bitch. Hii si bodi ya bata. Hatuwezi kumpa fuck ambaye anapata kioo kioo kwa Oregon. Unajaribu kama kawaida. Nini funny ni wewe halisi kuamini shit yako trolling juu na kufikiri fucking Oregon ni kwenda kupiga USC kwa ishara ya Jonah T na Drake Jackson. Vyombo vya habari vya kuajiri ni biashara ya fucking. Wao kwa namna fulani wanapata njia ya kuweka mashabiki wengi wanaohusika, wanajiandikisha, na kusisimua iwezekanavyo. Drake Jackson anakwenda USC. Hilo sio swali. Yona anahisi upendo wa Oregon kama vile Devon Williams alikuwa. Neno alitaka kujitoa kwa Oregon lakini mama yake hakumruhusu na kumtia nguvu kupitia mchakato mzima kabla ya kujitolea. Hawataki yeye kufanya ahadi ya nusu ya dhamana na kisha anaenda ziara rasmi kwa shule nyingine ambazo Oregon anajaribu kumfanya afanye. Hiyo ndiyo iliyosababisha mipira ya kioo ya Oregon. Kama nilivyosema kama angepaswa kufanya leo itakuwa ni Oregon. Lakini linapokuja USC dhidi ya Oregon katika kuajiri, USC inafunga kama baadhi ya watoto wachanga na wanakupa kila mwaka wa fucking na kumaliza na bang kila mwaka wa fucking wewe idiot. Yona atakuwa sehemu ya bang hiyo. USC ina muda mwingi na itawageuza joto baada ya msimu na kufunga punda wake. Yeye ni Devon Williams wa mwaka huu. :))

kutomba mbali