Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fatters sez Recruiting is a Gray Area

2»

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Gladstone said:

I honestly am worried about his health. No excuse dude, whip yourself into respectable shape before you die way too young. How old is he?

Who cares how old he is, you shouldn't get that big no matter what age you are.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Gladstone said:

I honestly am worried about his health. No excuse dude, whip yourself into respectable shape before you die way too young. How old is he?

Who cares how old he is...or how fat he is...or what his health is. His choice, and I don't give a fuck.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

Gladstone said:

Who cares how old he is...or how fat he is...or what his health is. His choice, and I don't give a fuck.
    You should, your tax dollars are going to be paying for him.

#ThanksObama!

• chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

#ThanksObama!

Our tax dollars and premiums were already paying for it before Obamacare, that's the whole.fucking.point.

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

#ThanksObama!

Our tax dollars and premiums were already paying for it before Obamacare, that's the whole.fucking.point.
    The hashtag was sarcasmic

• purplecloud91purplecloud91 Member Posts: 1
    Wasn't Fatters a recruiting "insider" for scout who used to evaluate and rate these kids and now he claims not to Know jack shit about recruiting?
    Nice of you to tell us now after we signed all your over inflated king county five star recruits that warmed the bench for us. Meanwhile Oregon and OSU got all of our two and three star guys that went on to be impactful starters.
    Fucking moron, why do people pay for this bullshit on dawgman?

Wasn't Fatters a recruiting "insider" for scout who used to evaluate and rate these kids and now he claims not to Know jack shit about recruiting?
    Nice of you to tell us now after we signed all your over inflated king county five star recruits that warmed the bench for us. Meanwhile Oregon and OSU got all of our two and three star guys that went on to be impactful starters.

I think you're way overestimating Fetters' influence.

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

#ThanksObama!

The hashtag was sarcasmic

huh?

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

#ThanksObama!

disagree

• Wasn't Fatters a recruiting "insider" for scout who used to evaluate and rate these kids and now he claims not to Know jack shit about recruiting?

So you are telling me that Cody Bruns won't be the next Wes Welker?

Bruns was turrible, but I can't help but think had he gone to Boise he would have had a respectable career.

Overrated and underdeveloped = dreckfest

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2013
    dnc said:

Bruns was turrible, but I can't help but think had he gone to Boise he would have had a respectable career.

I disliked Bruns because everything about him was a doog myth. Hard working, reliable, gets open, great hands, steady, etc. Bruns had 23 receptions in his entire career despite getting a fair amount of playing time. Fetters actually said Bruns could be UW's version of Wes Welker in Bruns' senior year when it was evident to anyone who watched the games that Bruns was not any good.

Bruns was anything but reliable. He never got open. It seemed like almost every time we threw him the ball it was an incomplete pass with a DB draped all over him. If he ran great routes, he would be open. Ripping Jermaine Kearse or James Johnson was fine, but to doogs, Bruns was off limits and had all sorts of excuses made for him. "He's not used correctly, his dad died (so did Kearse's), Sark likes big WR's, etc." Those fucking morons actually wanted Bruns to play over Kearse after Kearse dropped a few passes. Bruns is a case where he would not have gotten 1/10th of the love if he was black. The great fucking white hope.

dnc said:

I disliked Bruns because everything about him was a doog myth. Hard working, reliable, gets open, great hands, steady, etc. Bruns had 23 receptions in his entire career despite getting a fair amount of playing time. Fetters actually said Bruns could be UW's version of Wes Welker in Bruns' senior year when it was evident to anyone who watched the games that Bruns was not any good.

Bruns was anything but reliable. He never got open. It seemed like almost every time we threw him the ball it was an incomplete pass with a DB draped all over him. If he ran great routes, he would be open. Ripping Jermaine Kearse or James Johnson was fine, but to doogs, Bruns was off limits and had all sorts of excuses made for him. "He's not used correctly, his dad died (so did Kearse's), Sark likes big WR's, etc. These fucking morons actually wanted Bruns to play over Kearse after Kearse dropped a few passes. Bruns is a case where he would not have gotten 1/10th of the love if he was black. The great fucking white hope.

Why do you hate the WR reverse pass?

• RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

dnc said:

Bruns was anything but reliable. He never got open. It seemed like almost every time we threw him the ball it was an incomplete pass with a DB draped all over him. If he ran great routes, he would be open. Ripping Jermaine Kearse or James Johnson was fine, but to doogs, Bruns was off limits and had all sorts of excuses made for him. "He's not used correctly, his dad died (so did Kearse's), Sark likes big WR's, etc." Those fucking morons actually wanted Bruns to play over Kearse after Kearse dropped a few passes. Bruns is a case where he would not have gotten 1/10th of the love if he was black. The great fucking white hope

Yeah, but he ran down the big pineapple in last year's stirring Apple Cup win. If he doesn't make that play no way the purple and gold come away with the big "W"...
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Bruns' biggest problem is he never got any bigger... what the fuck is the myth of Ivan about anyway? ASJ looks softer than Myles Jack... why isn't ASJ a ripped freak in year 3?
  • Meek said:

Bruns' biggest problem is he never got any bigger... what the fuck is the myth of Ivan about anyway? ASJ looks softer than Myles Jack... why isn't ASJ a ripped freak in year 3?

Don't even get me started on that. Does any UW player, especially the lineman look more ripped as seniors/juniors than when they were freshman?

This was a big knock against Ty even by the Doogs yet they allow Sark to do the same thing. It's really ridiculous.

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    PurpleJ said:

Fetters is a grotesque, fat, bearded, scarf-waving faggot.

Needed crispening.

But, you're right - typical Seattle
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    if Ivan's name wasn't foreign sounding in a Rocky kind of way then no way there'd be a legendary halo of muscular awesomeness cloaking him... let's imagine for a second that our strength coach's name is... say, Kim - there done. Fire him now.