Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

18-3

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Is our in conference record in our last 21 attempts. Remember when we would have all given our left nut to to have a respectable 6-3 type year? This team has a lot of flaws right now, QB and OL play chief amongst them, but we aren't going back to those dark days.

Say it again with feeling: Stanford is a home game.

Comments

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Jake pic touted? The fuck?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    The Pac -9 sucks.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Is our in conference record in our last 21 attempts. Remember when we would have all given our left nut to to have a respectable 6-3 type year? This team has a lot of flaws right now, QB and OL play chief amongst them, but we aren't going back to those dark days.

Because Stanford has such a great home field advantage?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Their crowd sucks but Stanford always seems to play especially well at home.

We've tended to play them way better at home than down there- e.g., 2012 upset at Clink, close loss in 2014 and blowout win in 2016.

2001400ex said:

We've tended to play them way better at home than down there- e.g., 2012 upset at Clink, close loss in 2014 and blowout win in 2016.
    Yeah it was weird. I was at least year's game and we were as loud as Stanford fans were. But yes they do play well at home.

Regardless, with Jake and gaskin coming back, and Fuller and Jones developing. We shouldn't have an issue with a blitz. And 21 points against Utah is embarrassing.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yeah it was weird. I was at least year's game and we were as loud as Stanford fans were. But yes they do play well at home.

Regardless, with Jake and gaskin coming back, and Fuller and Jones developing. We shouldn't have an issue with a blitz. And 21 points against Utah is embarrassing.
    Did you watch us? play Utah?
    I did and that's why I had the comment I did. A 4 year starting QB and a 4 year starting RB should not have problems picking up the blitz like they did.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Demand excellence, or napalm everything. Scorched Earth.

Oh fuck off Boobs. You napalm everything regardless of the circumstances. Be true to yourself.
    I stole that from @Swaye
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Did you watch us? play Utah?
    I did and that's why I had the comment I did. A 4 year starting QB and a 4 year starting RB should not have problems picking up the blitz like they did.
    Fuck. You’re just as clueless here as on the Tug. There were 3, sometimes 4 guys in Jakes grill when Uoote blitzed or sent 4. Jake nor Gaskin have no blame in that.