Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Scott Frost

Was there a standing O today?

Go get'em Frosty!

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It's going to be interesting to watch Michigan and Miami fire their golden boy's soon.

Nebraska might have to pull something similar.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,660
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

It's going to be interesting to watch Michigan and Miami fire their golden boy's soon.

Nah. Bill Moos’ ego is too big to fire his star hire.

He’ll retire after the whole Gesser coverup blows up.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

Nebraska will be fine. They were starting a WR at QB today because their only scholarship QB is hurt
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    It sucks when facts get in the way of narratives … Nebraska started a walk-on QB today
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    How are you feeling if you are Arkansas right now losing by 2 scores early at home to North Fucking Texas?
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Nebraska's worst start in 60 years! I told you it was a mistake to do the hire the alum trick. People keep doing it anyway. Idiots.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702

Nebraska's worst start in 60 years! I told you it was a mistake to do the hire the alum trick. People keep doing it anyway. Idiots.

Yeah, because Frost was totally unqualified otherwise!

Here is a hint: the only reason Nebraska was able to make the hire was because Frost was an alum. You should be able to reach the conclusion from there.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,660
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Here is a hint: the only reason Nebraska was able to make the hire was because Frost was an alum. You should be able to reach the conclusion from there.
    Scott Frost is Paul Wulff?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Scott Frost is Paul Wulff?
    There can only be one Paul Wulff
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

This is going to look so fucking stupid in 2 years
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Second year in a row Troy beats a P5. What they got goin on in Troy?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I have a few Husker buddy's that literally couldn't running their mouth about frost and bringing back the glory days. This guy is being billed as the savior.

I could care less about Nebraska other than their classy fans. I can always to go the memory banks of Jay Barry going for 81 yards. Amazing game.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Tequilla said:

How are you feeling if you are Arkansas right now losing by 2 scores early at home to North Fucking Texas?

North Texas did win Conference USA last year.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2018

You just don't get it unless that wasn't sarcasm
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    Mosster47 said:

Tequilla said:

Well two years ago they got beat at home by Portland St, by about 50.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Mosster47 said:

Tequilla said:

Well two years ago they got beat at home by Portland St rather easily, say 69-7.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Mosster47 said:

Richt would have to seriously fail this season for that to happen. They looked the part of the vastly superior team against an inspired team and pulled away when they had to. There were like 16 TFL. They played the second half with 3 or 4 starters out of the defense. Toledo is far from a shitty mid-major (a Good Toledo team). The LSU loss looks less bad today.

The ACC is almost as bad as the PAC. FSU is a wreck.

All that means Miami is going to win some games and Richt isn't going anywhere.

Very different situations than what's going on in Ann Arbor and Lincoln. And Frost gets two seasons no matter what.