Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The UW Doog Pod Episode 3 Two Doogs and a Uoot

13»

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

68 listens. Next person to listen gets the magic number. Cum on guys, do it.

Stop rubbing it in, fucker.
    C'mon, all our TSIO shout outs are bound to get you guys a few listeners that were already listening to you to go back and listen to one episode.
    I am awful at remembering to do shoutouts, I’ve been meaning to do it for the last two for you losers and keep forgetting. Anyways, yeah.
    That's all I really want. Acknowledgment from those that have access to the people who have access to the people that have access to the program.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Octavian said:

dflea said:

I’m disappointed @89ute didn’t sound like Hugh Laurie.

ive always pictured him like that too

why is that
    I always thought 89 stood for the year he was born. Then I called someone that sounded like Race's younger brother.
    If he's Race's brother, he could have been born in 89.

The year 89.
    It's possibilis. He was there. In LXXXIX (BCE), Race was a VI' V" former Roman legionnaire and collegium chariot racer. His adversariorum didn't want any in real life. They were little more than timidus pussies. I know this because Julius told me. He saw Race shred the rivalus at the Circus Maximus as a XI year old fan boy. It was their first meeting but it wouldn't be their last.

Race gained favor with Caesar by helping him hide his domina, Cornelia, during purges of the Sulla era. They servivit together during the Siege of Mytilene and Race accompanied him to Spain during his quaestorship there. When they crossed the Rubicon together in preparation to confront Pompeius Magnus (Pumpeii the Great), the die was cast and the legion was nervous. Race gave a motivational speech. He was trying to quietus that place down and get them back to normalem. They were making it harder to do so. He was asking them to help him out.

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited September 2018
    89 has always been Gordon Freeman to me, not Hugh Lorie. Edit apparently I'm not unique in this opinion

Great p00d, please keep this going

Expected less lovable redneck voice and more chanting spirit world voice from swaye lol
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

C'mon, all our TSIO shout outs are bound to get you guys a few listeners that were already listening to you to go back and listen to one episode.
    I am awful at remembering to do shoutouts, I’ve been meaning to do it for the last two for you losers and keep forgetting. Anyways, yeah.
    Remembering to pander to your listeners with shoutouts is how you get this many followers in such a short tim

• Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I haven’t listened yet... couldn’t deal with the audio on the last one. If the audio is better now I’ll try again.

All that being said, if you have guest podcasters, perhaps you should teach what the fuck is an @iDawg what the fuck a podcast is.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

We are nothing if not utterly forgettable.