Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark gets a 4-star commit that plays....

2»

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332

Sark just outplayed us all. Fuck the 2014 class, that only guarantees him one more year. No, he's playing for two more years.

I honestly wouldn't put it past him hinting to these kids that they can save his job, while reminding them they have plenty of time to change their minds.

I have to give Sark some credit. He is really really smart. He might be a shit coach, but he knows exactly how to play these morons. Ofcourse he'll get another year, because nobody wants to wreck his 2015 class. I have said it before, but the way Sark is able to milk this program by the millions makes him the ideal politcal candidate.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Sark is putting together a great 2015 class ON PAPER so next year when we are on the the verge of going 7-6 doogs will be like "Have you seen the recruiting class for next year? Do you really want to risk giving THAT up?!?!"

then of course in 2015 you can't expect to win with such a young class even though they are talented. To go 7-6 with that many freshman is pretty astonishing.

Fucking Lather. Fucking Rinse. Fucking Repeat.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    quorn dog needs to ask Ruth flat out, " why can't Sark recruit the OL and DL the way Mora has at UCLA... We have the best facilities in the country, right?
  • BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    And oh, by the way, this year's recruit Erik Brown decommits and heads for Cal, but WDWHA
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

And oh, by the way, this year's recruit Erik Brown decommits and heads for Cal, but WDWHA

Huh?

Eklund was hearing that he was pretty much a UW lock just wanted to enjoy the recruiting experience.

Character Issues? Never get in? Idiot? Wouldn't see the field? Better recruit there going after with more upside than Calvin Johnson?
  • BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    edited November 2013
    Well, I'm hearing that Eklund sez [the coaches] like some other wideouts a lot more (namely Eric Lauderdale)

Kim sez that UW is in the mix for Quick, Lauderdale, and Blackmon.
  • Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    Remember when Ektard and Kim said no chance UW takes Blackmon? lol
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Fetters, Ruth, and the others who are upset nobody gets excited about 2015 recruits can suck my dick. Great, we got a verbal commit from a 5* DT and we probably have a 30% chance of signing him come February 2015.