Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Flashback reminder for the 0-12 excuse makers

http://seattletimes.com/html/huskies/2008484569_uwfb09.html

"This is a better football team than 0-12, and I think you all would agree with that," he said.

He added, "Are they a 12-0 team yet? I don't know, but I do know they are better than 0-12. We just need to change the mind-set and the culture here right off."

And when that happens, he said anything is possible — he even held out the goal of a bowl game in 2009.

"It's about time for us to get back to the Rose Bowl," he said. "It's about time for us to get back competing for conference championships, it's about time for us to get back competing for national championships, and that's what our goal is, no question."

When Doogs say our expectations are too high I simply respond by we are just holding Sark accountable for his own statements. Nobody forced him to say that, he was the one who said this wasn't a real 0-12 team, he was the one who said it's about time we get back to Rose Bowls and compete for National Titles.

It's a shame that no media member in this area ever brings up that quote to Sark and ask him what has gone wrong in five years?