Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My God Fetters

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2018
    It reminds me of the Cleveland Browns OL coach from Hard Knocks whose belly had its own soundtrack. I don’t understand how someone can have consistent exposure to prime athletes who are constantly exercising and not come away at least a little bit inspired to bring some of that into your own life.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It reminds me of the Cleveland Browns OL coach from Hard Knocks whose belly had its own soundtrack. I don’t understand how someone can have consistent exposure to prime athletes who are constantly exercising and not come away at least a little bit inspired to bring some of that into your own life.

Whoa....judge much?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    (Never) TAKE OFF THAT RED SHIRT!
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It's eerie how much he looks like the Penguin in Batman Returns.
  • Options
    Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    What a fucking abomination. Just absolutely disgusting.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

That is an elite FUPA.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Reaching critical mass there. Gut larger than arms are long. Tough to brb, jo after that.

Selfie stick?

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Jesus what a disgusting fat fuck.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    I poke fun at a few of my colleagues for their "dicky-do" bellies..(belly sticks our further than their dicky does) but at least they have seen their cock in the past decade.

JFC, Chris. You're killing yourself...get some help.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Eat some veggies and run a few times a week, it’s really not that hard

I could make a tent out of those shorts

You don’t even have to eat veggies or run. You just can’t eat fucking 4000 calories a day while doing nothing.
    I'd like to dispute this.
    Some people blessed with the genetics of the Gods can get away with everything. Everyone has that 1 friend who can eat pizza for every meal and binge drink every night and still be 12% body fat without working out.

Ok slight exaggeration but you get it.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

You don’t even have to eat veggies or run. You just can’t eat fucking 4000 calories a day while doing nothing.
    Some people blessed with the genetics of the Gods can get away with everything. Everyone has that 1 friend who can eat pizza for every meal and binge drink every night and still be 12% body fat without working out.

Sure, everyone has different metabolisms, but they're usually not that fucking different so it doesn't matter.

Those people you see eat a lot in one sitting most likely skip more meals than you do, or have an active lifestyle.

Weight loss/gain is literally calories in/out. If you have a high metabolism, you can eat a little more. If you work out, you can eat a little more.

All that means is that your daily recommended calory intake is different. It's still gonna be in the 1400-2000 calorie range unless you work out like a maniac.

If you eat less than that every day, you WILL lose weight. People like to act like it's complicated but it's not. It's just that people lack the willpower to fast.

The best way to lose weight, if you're a nerd with boundless patience, is to calculate what your daily intake should be, and to diligently count calories.

The second best way, assuming you don't have an eating disorder, is intermittent fasting.

You could literally eat skittles for every meal, but if it amounts to less than 1000 calories per day, you're gonna lose weight fast.

You'd need to take all kinds of vitamin supplements not to die, but you'd lose weight.

/end rant
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sure, everyone has different metabolisms, but they're usually not that fucking different so it doesn't matter.

Those people you see eat a lot in one sitting most likely skip more meals than you do, or have an active lifestyle.

Weight loss/gain is literally calories in/out. If you have a high metabolism, you can eat a little more. If you work out, you can eat a little more.

All that means is that your daily recommended calory intake is different. It's still gonna be in the 1400-2000 calorie range unless you work out like a maniac.

If you eat less than that every day, you WILL lose weight. People like to act like it's complicated but it's not. It's just that people lack the willpower to fast.

The best way to lose weight, if you're a nerd with boundless patience, is to calculate what your daily intake should be, and to diligently count calories.

The second best way, assuming you don't have an eating disorder, is intermittent fasting.

You could literally eat skittles for every meal, but if it amounts to less than 1000 calories per day, you're gonna lose weight fast.

You'd need to take all kinds of vitamin supplements not to die, but you'd lose weight.

/end rant
    Exercise is highly overrated as a means to lose weight. You lose weight in the kitchen, not at the gym. Diet to look good, exercise to feel good. If you want to walk 30 mins a day, great, it will give you a slight bump emotionally, mentally but it's going to kill less than 100 calories which isn't even a slice of fucking bread. I agree, IF over time is the easiest way to get it done. Don't eat until dinner for 3 months and you'll get the results that will keep you motivated. 90% of people would be better off seeing a psychiatrist than a personal trainer
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

/end rant
    I am a fan of IF and then just not eating bread.
    One small meal at lunch, one big ass meal at dinner on normal days. A protein shake or apple if I'm randomly hungry.

done.