Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Haener Interview- Seattle Times

2»

Comments

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

This Haener episode reminds me of fans calling for Casey Paus to replace Cody Pickett. I'm not saying it's exactly the same, only that it reminds me of it so don't be a twister. I suppose it would be wise to see a bit more of Haener first. Maybe Peete will stick him in for a series with the game still in doubt. Then you assholes can go apeshit calling for the replacement if he comes through! Wait until then though...

Pickett could play

Your posts usually suck but this one sucks even more

When Pickett got dinged against Oregon and Gilby was forced to run the ball down their throats it became the last win before the Duckade

Maybe you're confused by that. Or just confused
    I said it just reminded me of it -- for exactly the type of reason you give. Playing mop up duty against and FCS team is not like playing Auburn in the 4th quarter with the game on the line. Handing the ball off against the the Dukks is not like playing Miami. Don't be a twister. Probably Haener will get some quality time pretty soon and we can see. Until then wait.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    We know Jake sucks you fucking idiot.