Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DUCKFIGHTER ILLUSTRATED PAC 12 OPENER SPECIAL REPORT

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,716
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
AND WE MAKE THE PICKS THAT WILL MAKE YOU RICH

Coming off of the major let down of the march to Atlanta and defeat at the hands of the Rebs, we returned home and got some much needed perspective.

We went 4 and 0 last week in our hot pick section and boy was our bookie hit hard by that.

Undaunted we endeavor to persevere and face the onslaught of the Pac 12 schedule and a night game at altitude in Utah. Yes Utah is in fact, in the Pac 12 South. The more you know

The Huskies will ride the arm of the high flying Jake Browning into Provo to face the Cougs. A natural leader and the heart of our DAWGS

Jake has the field vision and moxie that you just can't teach. Apparently

We like the DAWGS by a field goal in this one.

OTHER LESS IMPORTANT GAMES

WSU at Eastern Washington at Colin Cowherd Field:

The Cuogs are flying high coming off of two major wins over top flight opponents. Hard not to have a let down in a game like this but the good news for WSU is that its a rival game. Tyler Hilsiniki will be honored at halftime as a Cuog Legend. Insert your own jokes here since I have a CONTRACT.

WSU 34, EWU 33

Oregon at San Jose at Silicon Valley Stadium at Google Field

If you thought the Cuogs were flying high wait until you see the Ducks play. Led by all everything Heisman winning # 1 NFL draft choice, Brian Burmeister, the Ducks have reeled off two wins in a row over Power Bottom 5 opponents. #FILLTHESLEEVES #FLEXFRIDAY. #LOSEONSATURDAY

But not this week as the Fighting Dionne Warwicks are no match for Coach Feld and his Ducks

Oregon 70, SJSU 21

California fans will show their WE BEAT IDAHO STATE tee shirts with pride after this Saturday.

Oregon State won a game last week for this first time since the magma cooled on the earth's crust. I should know since I was there. Jonathon Smith is showing why WASHINGTON is struggling since he left.

Chip Kelly will get UCLA back on track this week against Fresno State in a battle of former Duck coaches who are now in a much better place. Chip got run by the Sooners

Auburn will beat LSU much to the chagrin of Ducks and Cuogs everywhere.

Our team of the week is ASU who just as we predicted beat MSU in the late night desert sun. Those of you who doubted Herm should pay attention.

AROUND THE NATION

Climpson locked up a playoff berth with a win over ATM. Urban State hopes to do the same this week against the Fighting MBAs. Alabama plays Ole Miss in the lead in game to our DAWGS. Nick Saban is under suicide watch in case he gets asked about who his starting QB is.

Meanwhile Chris Petersen is going to stick with what has brought us here:

Good fucking night readers. Only 10 more regular season games in his career. Thanks for reading I guess.

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Welcome to two weeks ago

oh, did that happen when i was in San Diego?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

AND WE MAKE THE PICKS THAT WILL MAKE YOU RICH

Coming off of the major let down of the march to Atlanta and defeat at the hands of the Rebs, we returned home and got some much needed perspective.

We went 4 and 0 last week in our hot pick section and boy was our bookie hit hard by that.

Undaunted we endeavor to persevere and face the onslaught of the Pac 12 schedule and a night game at altitude in Utah. Yes Utah is in fact, in the Pac 12 South. The more you know

The Huskies will ride the arm of the high flying Jake Browning into Provo to face the Cougs. A natural leader and the heart of our DAWGS

Jake has the field vision and moxie that you just can't teach. Apparently

We like the DAWGS by a field goal in this one.

OTHER LESS IMPORTANT GAMES

WSU at Eastern Washington at Colin Cowherd Field:

The Cuogs are flying high coming off of two major wins over top flight opponents. Hard not to have a let down in a game like this but the good news for WSU is that its a rival game. Tyler Hilsiniki will be honored at halftime as a Cuog Legend. Insert your own jokes here since I have a CONTRACT.

WSU 34, EWU 33

Oregon at San Jose at Silicon Valley Stadium at Google Field

If you thought the Cuogs were flying high wait until you see the Ducks play. Led by all everything Heisman winning # 1 NFL draft choice, Brian Burmeister, the Ducks have reeled off two wins in a row over Power Bottom 5 opponents. #FILLTHESLEEVES #FLEXFRIDAY. #LOSEONSATURDAY

But not this week as the Fighting Dionne Warwicks are no match for Coach Feld and his Ducks

Oregon 70, SJSU 21

California fans will show their WE BEAT IDAHO STATE tee shirts with pride after this Saturday.

Oregon State won a game last week for this first time since the magma cooled on the earth's crust. I should know since I was there. Jonathon Smith is showing why WASHINGTON is struggling since he left.

Chip Kelly will get UCLA back on track this week against Fresno State in a battle of former Duck coaches who are now in a much better place. Chip got run by the Sooners

Auburn will beat LSU much to the chagrin of Ducks and Cuogs everywhere.

Our team of the week is ASU who just as we predicted beat MSU in the late night desert sun. Those of you who doubted Herm should pay attention.

AROUND THE NATION

Climpson locked up a playoff berth with a win over ATM. Urban State hopes to do the same this week against the Fighting MBAs. Alabama plays Ole Miss in the lead in game to our DAWGS. Nick Saban is under suicide watch in case he gets asked about who his starting QB is.

Meanwhile Chris Petersen is going to stick with what has brought us here:

Good fucking night readers. Only 10 more regular season games in his career. Thanks for reading I guess.

I laffed ... OUT LOUD.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Answer your phone Race!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dardanus said:

Once we lost the front page I assumed editorial control over DFI and yes, inserted gifs and shit

Like Yellow said, my goal is to eliminate all words all together

Let me know if you want to start poasting charts.
    You get Free Pub for my avatar @Dardanus
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

Dardanus said:

Once we lost the front page I assumed editorial control over DFI and yes, inserted gifs and shit

Hey look at that...pretty cool. How long has that been a thing?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dardanus said:

Dardanus said:

Post Auburn. I was depressed.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

Dardanus said:

Dardanus said:

Post Auburn. I was depressed.
    Well done. Go back to the dark times.

You wanna get back up? Check this out...
    https://archive.org/details/jrad2018-08-24.cmc621.cmc64.sbd.matrix.flac24

St. Stephen to the end will get it done. The Atlantic City cover is uncommon but will leave you fuzzy. If you get through it without dancing you aren't doing it right. Much love.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I read it. Or watched it.