Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My bad on UW's 2 turnovers in 1st quarter

Upon watching pac12 net's 60 minute replay (I (which is pretty nifty) dont know know how any fuckpeter could watch a whole game on rewind, but believe me there are a bunch of those film geeks on flogman who do, like Yale (which he uses to derive his film study sessions that his little classroom of future doogies eat up like the bible) now fuck off im pissed

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,742 Swaye's Wigwam
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Shit I got off track. My point? UCLA gave the ball back to us, in the fucking red zone, twice and we still got our cunts torn. Fuck off and choke on your wife's fuzz fSark. I stuck up for you for the last time. And I appologize to you ignant bitches for trying to find something, anything worthy in Sark. Im thorough before I call for a head coaches' head. I've now been thorough!
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    and I warned you guys about Sylar miles lack of reps for the last 2 years, well one of those was on f** man which is what got me banned for the 37th time.

Ive been bitching about the CM situation and for good reason. 10 FUCKING PASS ATTEMPTS FOR MILES! IVE been hammering home the botched Sark Cyler Miles backup situation and the proof is in the pudding. Cyler will be special potentially , and you dipshits who think he has a poor delivery are as retarded as Sark.

The poor guy hasdZERO REPS. I want to fire Sark so badly for his mishandling of Miles. I want him fired immediately after the cup. Cyler was unprepared. Something I posted IMMEDIATELY after the game. Of course the experts said the same after my words were laid down. But mentioned and for good reason. That self serving Sark should be sodomized severely and painfully for his actions against UW. Fuck off Sark. Thanks for the years.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Upun vetcheeng pec12 net's 60 meenoote-a repley (I (vheech is pretty neeffty) dunt knoo knoo hoo uny foockpeter cuoold vetch a vhule-a geme-a oon rooeend, boot beleeefe-a me-a zeere-a ere-a a boonch ooff thuse-a feelm geeks oon flugmun vhu du, leeke-a Yele-a (vheech he-a uses tu dereefe-a hees feelm stoody sesseeuns thet hees leettle-a clessruum ooff footoore-a duugeees iet up leeke-a zee beeble-a) noo foock ooffff im peessed
  • Shit I got off track. My point? UCLA gave the ball back to us, in the fucking red zone, twice and we still got our cunts torn. Fuck off and choke on your wife's fuzz fSark. I stuck up for you for the last time. And I appologize to you ignant bitches for trying to find something, anything worthy in Sark. Im thorough before I call for a head coaches' head. I've now been thorough!

Who has stuck up for Sark for the "last time" more? The Quad or Aubs?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    What he meant to say was; "After watching football I've noticed that the losing team could do things to get better. Also, I've always wondered why a meteor hasn't struck me yet."