Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How long before Derek bans the new Harv account?

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    edited November 2013

PurpleJ said:

Sweet Harv got banned but this fuck stays?!

This guy helps spread the gospel of Derek's political agenda while Harv would squash idiots who spread that crap.
    I don't think that's it. For better or for worse death2ducks thinks he's helping the bored, while Harv basically declared war on it. I was the one campaigning for Harv's return specifically to handle death2ducks so I'm not thrilled with the decision, but I don't think it's politically motivated. It's not like any other liberals have gotten run. IMALOSER was fairly conservative, IIRC.
  • dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

This guy helps spread the gospel of Derek's political agenda while Harv would squash idiots who spread that crap.
    I don't think that's it. For better or for worse death2ducks thinks he's helping the bored, while Harv basically declared war on it. I was the one campaigning for Harv's return specifically to handle the death2ducks so I'm not thrilled with the decision, but I don't think it's politically motivated. It's not like any other liberals have gotten run. IMALOSER was fairly conservative, IIRC.
    I don't believe it either just was adding fuel to the fire was all.
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    edited November 2013
    dnc said:

I love little cunts who believe the 1st Amendment only applies to themselves. Go back to Doogman little cunts.

The First Amendment doesn't apply to either of us here, or anyone else.

Hope that helps.

No but sometimes the 2nd amendment should....

dnc said:

I love little cunts who believe the 1st Amendment only applies to themselves. Go back to Doogman little cunts.

Hope that helps.

DJ can pry my bear arms from my cold dead fingers.

• death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991

dnc said:

Hope that helps.

Douche bag, you chose the wrong picture. The 2nd Amendment applies to civilians' right to bear arms. You chose a picture of an NVA executing a civilian.

dnc said:

Hope that helps.

Douche bag, you chose the wrong picture. The 2nd Amendment applies to civilians' right to bear arms. You chose a picture of an NVA executing a civilian.
    The 2nd Amendment applies to AMERICAN civilians' (and militias) right to bear arms. He poasted a picture of a non'Mericun. What a douche bag.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,842 Founders Club
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

I don't think that's it. For better or for worse death2ducks thinks he's helping the bored, while Harv basically declared war on it. I was the one campaigning for Harv's return specifically to handle death2ducks so I'm not thrilled with the decision, but I don't think it's politically motivated. It's not like any other liberals have gotten run. IMALOSER was fairly conservative, IIRC.
    dnc is right and needs_more_tim is wrong. I actually had an impulse to email death2ducks and ask him to tone it down because it's getting obsessively annoying.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Hope that helps.

The 2nd Amendment applies to AMERICAN civilians' (and militias) right to bear arms. He poasted a picture of a non'Mericun. What a douche bag.

democrat national cunt... as I recall, NVA killed civilians that weren't American Civilians. All the American civilians were 10,000 miles away with their mommies.

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

dnc is right and needs_more_tim is wrong. I actually had an impulse to email death2ducks and ask him to tone it down because it's getting obsessively annoying.
    Trust your instincts, DJ

It's a 2 way street.
  • dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

How can I be wrong when I was being sarcastic?

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

I believe you mean "no, it was sarkasm"

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    edited November 2013
    Derek is on a banning spree. Derek doubles the total banhammers in 24 hours. It looks like being banned is no longer special.
  • dnc said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

I believe you mean "no, it was sarkasm"

So many fucktards in here had to make it clear I was sarcastic as most of them don't get the lingo.
  • Kim Derek is on a banning spree. Derek doubles the total banhammers in 24 hours. It looks like being banned is no longer special.

Derek is on a banning spree. Derek doubles the total banhammers in 24 hours. It looks like being banned is no longer special.

Banninations are like the 2013 Husky season?

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,842 Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Trust your instincts, DJ

I have only banned one person, and that was Harv, under three different handles.

One of the other mods/investors banned IMALOSER.
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541

dnc said:

dnc said:

Hope that helps.

democrat national cunt... as I recall, NVA killed civilians that weren't American Civilians. All the American civilians were 10,000 miles away with their mommies.
    Thanks for your insight Vietnam War superiority guy...

Ever serve? I'm betting not......
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    edited November 2013

dnc said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Trust your instincts, DJ

I have only banned one person, and that was Harv, under three different handles.

Since Harv achieved the three peat, are we going to have another award in his honor?

dnc said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Trust your instincts, DJ

Since Harv achieved the three peat, are we going to have another award in his honor?
    it will be discussed at the next stockholders meeting