Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to DJDuck

13»

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

I invited the entire woodshed here because without fresh blood boreds get stagnant

Was hoping some of the retard hondo clones would show

The Day The Tug died. But I get it. You needed some like minded loyal soldiers to ignore, rationalize and defend Trump when He does and says stupid shit.
    You'll find that I do very little defending of Trump other than to respond to the ridiculous crap like the guy who was OUTRAGED over Trump's clenched fists and raised hands photo and the policies he promotes that I actually like. There's much to dislike about Trump as a person and I won't even try to defend it.

But when Trump does something like he did yesterday sending the PLO packing I'll applauded it.

Btw, this place could be a hell of lot better if people actually start engaging and defending the positions they are taking. Running and hide like a Kunt is what kills these board. If you make a claim back up your fucking mouth. If you make a mistake admit it. Don't lie. Do these things and this place will be better.
    No. You poasting the same homo erotic bullshit has ruined this board. But good luck the rest of the way.
    Homo erotic bullshit has been here from day 1
    that's why you stayed
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Bob did not support Trump at all in 2016 but we don't like to bother @salemcoog with facts

Didn't vote for him and was convinced that as soon as he took office he'd start governing like a New York liberal. Boy was I wrong. By far the most conservative governing President in my life and that includes Reagan. Trump has done things that even Reagan wouldn't have done. My biggest complaint is the spending, but I'm used to Republican Presidents disappointing me on spending.

I wouldn't want to be married to the guy and I wouldn't want him as a friend but as President, policy wise, he is far better than I thought he would be.
    Tariffs (taxes on US consumers) are conservative? Canada is a national security threat?

Btw, Kim jung un likes conservative trump and the feeling is mutual. Together they will work this out!

I don’t support tariffs on our allies and have been on record with that position from the beginning, China is another story.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The cream will rise to the top and the dreck will sink to the bottom like heavy metals. If you're worried about new posters in the Tug, that just means you're a pussy who couldn't hold your own anyway. Open borders bitches.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Bob did not support Trump at all in 2016 but we don't like to bother @salemcoog with facts

Didn't vote for him and was convinced that as soon as he took office he'd start governing like a New York liberal. Boy was I wrong. By far the most conservative governing President in my life and that includes Reagan. Trump has done things that even Reagan wouldn't have done. My biggest complaint is the spending, but I'm used to Republican Presidents disappointing me on spending.

I wouldn't want to be married to the guy and I wouldn't want him as a friend but as President, policy wise, he is far better than I thought he would be.
    Tariffs (taxes on US consumers) are conservative? Canada is a national security threat?

Btw, Kim jung un likes conservative trump and the feeling is mutual. Together they will work this out!

Yes Canada is a national security threat with the current shithead ill-liberal government in control. Open borders, Orwellian police state restrictions on free speech, Islamic blasphemy laws in all but name. Canada is no longer a free country. Any country that is not free should be viewed with suspicion, kept at a distance and is not to be trusted. Doesn't fucking matter if it's a neighboring country or a country half a world away.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

SFGbob said:

Yes Canada is a national security threat with the current shithead ill-liberal government in control. Open borders, Orwellian police state restrictions on free speech, Islamic blasphemy laws in all but name. Canada is no longer a free country. Any country that is not free should be viewed with suspicion, kept at a distance and is not to be trusted. Doesn't fucking matter if it's a neighboring country or a country half a world away.
    Just wait to the bitch slapping you’re going to get from Sf Gay-bob. He doesn’t support tariffs on allies!1 it’s all set up for you bob. Bob?!?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Just wait to the bitch slapping you’re going to get from Sf Gay-bob. He doesn’t support tariffs on allies!1 it’s all set up for you bob. Bob?!?
    Tariffs are the bludgeon that's used to browbeat stubborn actors into coming to the table. That's their only purpose. HTH.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,178
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

I invited the entire woodshed here because without fresh blood boreds get stagnant

The Day The Tug died. But I get it. You needed some like minded loyal soldiers to ignore, rationalize and defend Trump when He does and says stupid shit.
    You'll find that I do very little defending of Trump other than to respond to the ridiculous crap like the guy who was OUTRAGED over Trump's clenched fists and raised hands photo and the policies he promotes that I actually like. There's much to dislike about Trump as a person and I won't even try to defend it.

But when Trump does something like he did yesterday sending the PLO packing I'll applauded it.

Btw, this place could be a hell of lot better if people actually start engaging and defending the positions they are taking. Running and hide like a Kunt is what kills these board. If you make a claim back up your fucking mouth. If you make a mistake admit it. Don't lie. Do these things and this place will be better.
    No. You poasting the same homo erotic bullshit has ruined this board. But good luck the rest of the way.
    Fuck off faggot
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

Fuck off faggot
    See?