Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2018
    Masoli couldn’t throw, but I did love how he trucked guys.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Darron Thomas is my favorite try hard duck QB. He was stud, stood in the pocket and took the hits, and played to the best of his abilities in the title game, while LMJ and other softies wilted under the pressure.
  • Options

Darron Thomas is my favorite try hard duck QB. He was stud, stood in the pocket and took the hits, and played to the best of his abilities in the title game, while LMJ and other softies wilted under the pressure.

Oregon didn’t have a single player on the roster that could run on nick fairley that night.
  • Options

Oregon didn’t have a single player on the roster that could run on nick fairley that night.
    Wasn't the only big game LaMike didn't show up for. LSU ring any bells?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

DYER WAS DOWN
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Wasn't the only big game LaMike didn't show up for. LSU ring any bells?
    Neither did DAT

Last time I checked that LSU defense was the best defense in college football that year. They would have won the title if they actually had an offense.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Jake Lockie will always be my Dwag.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Few teams did. Dude was a beast.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

He was an underrated passer and definitely showed up for big games.
  • Options

For sure, I'll take an underrated player who performs big when it counts over over-hyped softies that shit the bed when it counts most.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

For sure, I'll take an underrated player who performs big when it counts over over-hyped softies that shit the bed when it counts most.
    Hurtful.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

He was good. I remember His first action was coming into the BSU game when they were in the process of ass raping you for the 2nd straight year. He almost brought you back from like 3 or 4 TDS in like a half of Football.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

He was good. I remember His first action was coming into the BSU game when they were in the process of ass raping you for the 2nd straight year.
    Yeah, but time we’re going to KILL them.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

He was good. I remember His first action was coming into the BSU game when they were in the process of ass raping you for the 2nd straight year. He almost brought you back from like 3 or 4 TDS in like a half of Football.
    Didn't the ass rape game come before the Blount Force Trauma game?
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

Didn't the ass rape game come before the Blount Force Trauma game?
    Confrimed. Also happened before last years Vegas Games of the week.

But next time we’re going to fucking KILL them.