Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How cool is this message bored going to be

HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
..When the new PAC 12 messiah Cristoball loses his first game? Then another. Then another.

With all the shit talk lately, you would think UO is a playoff bound team. Lets just go ahead and give them the natty with all the ass raping they've been doing lately. OBK setting himself up for a crucifixion this year.

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

..When the new PAC 12 messiah Cristoball loses his first game? Then another. Then another.

With all the shit talk lately, you would think UO is a playoff bound team. Lets just go ahead and give them the natty with all the ass raping they've been doing lately. OBK setting himself up for a crucifixion this year.

Or maybe it's sarcasm?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

UW and Oregon are 9-3 teams. You actually thought your team was better. That's the sad part.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

UW and Oregon are 9-3 teams. You actually thought your team was better. That's the sad part.
    You actually think you have some kind of connection to the university of Oregon.

That's the saddest part.
    As a 2.2 GPA Central alum, what's your connection to UW?
  • Options
    edited September 2018

I'm in LIPO mode until week 4 against Stanford

I don't think we're ready for Stanford this year. Next year and the year after. You off the bandwagon if we lose to one of the best teams Stanford has fielded in several years in Cristobal's first year? Put your big boy pants on, no one said the climb back to the top is going to be easy or without speedbumps.

I want to see a tight score and low penalties. Keeping it close with a top 10 team will be a win for this team in 2018. In 2019, beating Stanford will be an expectation.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I don't think we're ready for Stanford this year. Next year and the year after. You off the bandwagon if we lose to one of the best teams Stanford has fielded in several years in Cristobal's first year? Put your big boy pants on, no one said the climb back to the top is going to be easy or without speedbumps.

I want to see a tight score and low penalties. Keeping it close with a top 10 team will be a win for this team in 2018. In 2019, beating Stanford will be an expectation.
    We (we?) will be favored vs. Stanford..
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

Disagree
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

Disagree
    5dimes had it at Oregon -3 as of last Friday...don't think much is going to change between now and 9/22 unless someone major gets injured.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Disagree
    5dimes had it at Oregon -3 as of last Friday...don't think much is going to change between now and 9/22 unless someone major gets injured.
    Chinteresting.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TYFYS
  • Options
    The whoosh is strong in this thread.

Sad.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,457
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dawgman 2.0

And you fit right in
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

You actually think you have some kind of connection to the university of Oregon.

That's the saddest part.
    UW class of 2010.

Don't even get me started on you and the other Lane quooks
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

That's the saddest part.
    UW class of 2010.

Transcripts? You can poast them in this thread, or on the main bored to prove your point.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

That's the saddest part.
    UW class of 2010.

Transcripts? You can poast them in this thread, or on the main bored to prove your point.
    Oh okay I'll get right on that
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

That's the saddest part.
    UW class of 2010.

Spooge can help you figure out how to do it if you're technically challenged. He's a big academis guy too and he's got the ballz to poast his transcripts on the bored. Do you?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

That's the saddest part.
    UW class of 2010.

Spooge can help you figure out how to do it if you're technically challenged. He's a big academis guy too and he's got the ballz to poast his transcripts on the bored. Do you?
    You seem to get really butthurt whenever I bring up Lane. Were you really so fucking stupid and strung out you couldn't make the leap to UO after two years of LaneCC?

Still, Ill give you some credit here as that's not nearly as pathetic as a quook that went to Arizona.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

Dawgman 2.0

And you fit right in
    Ride the white whale doog.