Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A Q for coogs

If the only way Sark will be fired is by losing out, would you want UW to win the apple cup and give him an extension, or lose the apple cup and have him replaced? (there is no abundance option)

I'm just wondering if the apple cup will have smart husky fans pulling for the coogs and smart coogs pulling for UW.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    GOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Coogs will want to beat Washington at all costs because NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

Cougs will want Sark extended at all costs because NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.
  • WazzusJobuWazzusJobu Member Posts: 45
    Beat Utah, throw the Apple Cup to the Doogs and all our problems are solved...
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    edited November 2013
    Lose out, but win the bowl game. This is from a quook/boov/coog/troog/broog/yoot/doov/boof/coot/boog/coognal perspective

#Sark5moreyears
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Mike Leach is a winner.

A smart Coog would be pulling for Wazzu ... because they know Woody is picking Sark's replacement.

Anyone in the know ... understands wash, lather, repeat.
  • WazzusJobuWazzusJobu Member Posts: 45
    topdawgnc said:

Mike Leach is a winner.

A smart Coog would be pulling for Wazzu ... because they know Woody is picking Sark's replacement.

Anyone in the know ... understands wash, lather, repeat.

You're right, he'll hire Doug Nussmeier.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    Fortunately for Cougs, they might be able to have both an AC win and have Sark keep his job.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

If the only way Sark will be fired is by losing out, would you want UW to win the apple cup and give him an extension, or lose the apple cup and have him replaced? (there is no abundance option)

I'm just wondering if the apple cup will have smart husky fans pulling for the coogs and smart coogs pulling for UW.

Terribly complex question to ask sodbusters who are so afraid of dark open holes that most will never admit they can afford a 2-holer. I'm sorry, but for veteran Dawgfans like myself and I believe for all of Tailgater's crew regardless of age, it's just not possible to ever think about losing to WSU. It means absolutely nothing to beat them, of course, and in the heat of an AC, who gives a fuck about Sark's future so long as we don't loose another game to the coogs?

Now, there's a possibility that my son and I will give our four prime Tyee seats to some cooglosers who actually graduated from WSU and have been our close friends for many years. It depends on my grandsons, all three of whom were live witnesses to that all-time worse cooginit collapse by Sark's Huskies in Pullman last year. They may want to attend for revenge or they may not, but there's no way or reason in the universe that we would ever wish the sodbusters anything but the pox and to eat shit and die.. of course.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Dardanus said:

Fortunately for Cougs, they might be able to have both an AC win and have Sark keep his job.

What part of " (there is no abundance option)" did you not understand?
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

Dardanus said:

What part of " (there is no abundance option)" did you not understand?
    Obviously the core concept ..... actually I completely missed that part, sorry.
  • JuicyHawgCoogJuicyHawgCoog Member Posts: 122
    I mostly expect your AD to botch the hiring, and I think UW is one bad hire away from going deeper into the shitter for a decade. There really isn't margin for error. Then again I would rather see good football return to our state at both schools. Plus I think Sark is a fraud like Paul Lobo and should drop to the ranks of some shit tier teams, like Idaho. So i'd rather win and see what happens.