Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Since you’ve followed UW...

124»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I hate Pslam Wooching because he once went onto the Husky Nation facebook page and started bitching about the fans being too hard on the team after barely squeaking by Rutgers. The funniest part: one of the doogs on there didn't even know who he was.

You can stay.

Barely.

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

While I hate Browning, it doesn't even compare to Ty. I had to live through that shit as a student and see it up close and personal. I can still remember Locker spiking the ball in the endzone against BYU like PTSD. That shit is a stain that will never wash off the program. If we go back to winning it big the narrative will still always be about how Sark and then Petermen "brought us back" etc.

Jake pisses me off because he puts a ceiling on the short term potential of this team.

Ty makes me livid because he permanently lowered the floor for the whole program and dug a basement we will always have.

Point of clarification, Locker didn’t spike the ball, he threw it in the air.

Bad things always happened when Locker threw.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    Swaye's Wigwam

While I hate Browning, it doesn't even compare to Ty. I had to live through that shit as a student and see it up close and personal. I can still remember Locker spiking the ball in the endzone against BYU like PTSD. That shit is a stain that will never wash off the program. If we go back to winning it big the narrative will still always be about how Sark and then Petermen "brought us back" etc.

Jake pisses me off because he puts a ceiling on the short term potential of this team.

Ty makes me livid because he permanently lowered the floor for the whole program and dug a basement we will always have.

Funny, I was in the stands near the endzone from the far side and saw Lockner through the players on the field. I mostly just saw the ball go up so I'd always assumed it was a spike.

You seem pretty dialed in for someone gnu.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Funny, I was in the stands near the endzone from the far side and saw Lockner through the players on the field. I mostly just saw the ball go up so I'd always assumed it was a spike.

Like most of my feathered frens I’ve always been pretty obsessed with big brother.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Ossai sighting...

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    Founders Club
    The amount of effort ty and turner spent trying to convince everyone that UW didn’t really have a legacy to be proud of and could have never won without questionable morals is to this day one of the most shamelessly destructive things I’ve witnessed in any organization.

As overhyped as it is, a personal tour of Petersen’s OKG program would likely make Ty spontaneously combust.

**I said likely, not actually saying DIAFF
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

The amount of effort ty and turner spent trying to convince everyone that UW didn’t really have a legacy to be proud of and could have never won without questionable morals is to this day one of the most shamelessly destructive things I’ve witnessed in any organization.

As overhyped as it is, a personal tour of Petersen’s OKG program would likely make Ty spontaneously combust.

Texas man calls for terrorist attack on University campus
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,100
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

Q Richardson drove me nuts, but not to this level.

Same
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    Founders Club

Texas man calls for terrorist attack on University campus
    This immigrant has diplomatic immunity bitchfork!