Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Go hide on the TBS bored if you can't take the heat in the Tug, pussy.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

You have no fucking clue what the free market is if you think it’s defined by national boarders. My view on all of thaty is no company should get subsidized anything. And if someone is willing to assemble a lawnmower for 25 cents an hour by their own free will, then great, that person feels they are better off and the purchaser of the lawnmower is better off. No government needed.

You’re all over the map and inconsistent when describing your “free market” views.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tiger in the grass spotted.

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

little skinny jeaned faggot u r I would have punched u right in the cunt if I were Brandon. I can see you protesting Ben Shapiro, or marching in pride parade, fuming at the mouth, all 125lbs of you. Dawgman is a little more suitable for your kind GTFO!
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

You have no fucking clue what the free market is if you think it’s defined by national boarders. My view on all of thaty is no company should get subsidized anything. And if someone is willing to assemble a lawnmower for 25 cents an hour by their own free will, then great, that person feels they are better off and the purchaser of the lawnmower is better off. No government needed.

You’re all over the map and inconsistent when describing your “free market” views.
    Lawnmower?