Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Couple quick notes

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited September 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
Waiting as the yacht is fueled for a little R and R in the Mediterranean. Anyone know a good sports bar on the Isle of Lesbos where I can catch the Storm in the Finals? Anyway

UCLA, ASU, and COLORADO (I HAD TO EDIT THAT) are carrying the flag this week that Auburn planted firmly between our? butt cheeks last week.

Power 5 on Power 5 crime and another chance for the league to be humiliated on a national stage.

UCLA will get crumb stomped but I like our Pac 12 against Nebraska and the annual late night ASU big win leading to a 7-5 season is all but assured against the other Spartans, not our SJSU Spartans who have a big game against WSU this week.

If you're in China you can watch the DAWGS and ducks whoop up on some teams from somewhere.

Look for Cal to get revenge against BYU for the big loss by Arizona.

Stanford will keep pace with Cal in Del Norte by sending Country Legend Clay Helton back out on the road as his Los Angeles tour stop comes to a close.

I'm hearing that the Pac 12 South is neither loaded or rugged this year. Stay tuned. Tic tic tic

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Stanford plays in the south division, but other than that good poast.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Stanford plays in the south division, but other than that good poast.

Its easy to criticize J when you don't ever make picks of your own like Pup and I do. Maybe start with a thread of your own and see what happens and go from there.
    brb asphalt splatter
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Where's DFI?

This is it

THUD
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,535
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I gave you an upvote for effort
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I gave you an upvote for lack of effort

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Power move on my part

Hope you paid attention
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Power move on my part

Hope you paid attention
    How triggered are you. I want to make sure I have a chance to say good bye before you go
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Keep an eye on Elena Delle Donne of the Washington Mystics. Great player. I was really bummed when she moved the Island of Lesbos.

• Options
    DonLemonPartyDonLemonParty Member Posts: 155
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baseman said:

Waiting as the yacht is fueled for a little R and R in the Mediterranean. Anyone know a good sports bar on the Isle of Lesbos where I can catch the Storm in the Finals? Anyway

UCLA, ASU, and COLORADO (I HAD TO EDIT THAT) are carrying the flag this week that Auburn planted firmly between our? butt cheeks last week.

Power 5 on Power 5 crime and another chance for the league to be humiliated on a national stage.

UCLA will get crumb stomped but I like our Pac 12 against Nebraska and the annual late night ASU big win leading to a 7-5 season is all but assured against the other Spartans, not our SJSU Spartans who have a big game against WSU this week.

If you're in China you can watch the DAWGS and ducks whoop up on some teams from somewhere.

Stanford will keep pace with Cal in Del Norte by sending Country Legend Clay Helton back out on the road as his Los Angeles tour stop comes to a close.

I'm hearing that the Pac 12 South is neither loaded or rugged this year. Stay tuned. Tic tic tic

I plan on playing golf. Citrus D’Soiel. Have a threesome now, need a fourth ;) drop me a line if you’d like to join. Should be a swell time. €175. There’ll be drinks. My bag, golf bag holds 4 bottles ;)
    Check your inbox
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Bump City
    Hope you had money down.