Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Should supercanuck be forced to make a compelling case for Sark in order to avoid the banhammer?

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,842 Founders Club
edited November 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board

Should supercanuck be forced to make a compelling case for Sark in order to avoid the banhammer? 35 votes

Yes
34%
TommySQCCFetters_Nacho_LoverPostGameOrangeSlicesloadsockMeekDawgtona[Deleted User][Deleted User]SpoonieLuvMadHuskysarktasticsupercanuck 12 votes
No
2%
no_uh 1 vote
Who is supercanuck? Does he post here?
42%
DerekJohnsonRaceBannonFire_Marshall_BillSwayechrisvashonRaccoonHarryRoadDawg55TailgaterPurpleJHoustonHuskyYouKnowItcreepycougThe_UndertakerBiggusDickusdoogsinparadise 15 votes
The Field
20%
topdawgncQuornDawgCirrhosisDawgAZDuckdhdawggreenblooddnc 7 votes

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,130 Founders Club
    Yes
    This was a difficult decision as The Field is the obvious choice but since I've yet to hear or read a compelling decision to keep Sark, I had to go with that option to see what he can come up with.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    The Field
    I thought we already banned IMALOSER once. I don't think him getting a new handle should change anything.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Yes
    supercanuck's argument to keep is is that Sark is going to be here next year.

Duh!
  • BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    Let him troll. We'll get bored of him eventually. After all, he hasn't said a damn thing yet
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    The Field
    One of the cool things about this bored is the community moderation. If a post gets enough down votes, it gets hidden. But its not so Nazi-istic as to delete the post outright. Most of the time, when I click on a "hidden" post, I end up regretting the click, because the hidden posts are usually a waste of my time.

Superfaggotcanuck shouldn't be banhammered because that's what he wants - to go back to doogman or whereever he hangs out and tell everyone how mean everyone is at HH. Fuck him.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    The Field
    That's all I need
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    No canuck regardless of grade or class should be required to do anything. They tend to make a mess of things and can ruin the ice.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    AZDuck said:

One of the cool things about this bored is the community moderation. If a post gets enough down votes, it gets hidden. But its not so Nazi-istic as to delete the post outright. Most of the time, when I click on a "hidden" post, I end up regretting the click, because the hidden posts are usually a waste of my time.

Superfaggotcanuck shouldn't be banhammered because that's what he wants - to go back to doogman or whereever he hangs out and tell everyone how mean everyone is at HH. Fuck him.

It is possible to piss off nearly everybody without getting banned. Just about everything I posted at Dawgman.com was hated, reviled, or ignored at yet, I was never banned.