Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Forecast: Glorious Sunshine

Took my Mother-In-Law to Husky Stadium today (no, there won't be any pics as she's old and you wouldn't like it anyway).

She unfortunately tore her labrum in her hip, and to my surprise, the only surgeons in the great state of Washington that do arthroscopic labrum surgeries are all team doctors for UW.

Out of the goodness of my heart, I decided to take her to the UW Sports Medicine facility under the stadium (no of course it had nothing to do with wanting to see the rehab facilities with a chance to peep Black Beast or possibly Trey even though it's too soon from his surgery).

After the appointment, I'm heading back to the car reading about the glorious commitment of Troy Fautanu and saying to myself "I fucking knew Huff could recruit no matter what @NorwegianHusky wants to say about him", when suddenly I notice that someone has dropped some paperwork. I decided that I should probably take it back to the receptionist in case that person comes back for it.

As I get back to the elevator, the doors open, and who the fuck do I see? One of the greatest QBs in the history of the University of Washington: Jake Mother Fucking Browning!

Nah fuck that you cunts! It was Sonny Sixkiller in the flesh!

I shit and pissed myself, stumbled over my words, then my Atrial Flutter kicked in and I keeled over and died in a state of pure bliss.

Cool story bro it may have been, butt fuck you fags, my day was amazing.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    NOC.....Troy committed
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Took my mother in law ... Lol
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I don't know why it's become a meme that I hate Huff. I like Huff, I like Fautanu. All I said about Huff is that he still hasn't gotten any elite recruits. That's still true. Beating Notre Dame and Oregon for a 3-star is the BARE FUCKING MINIMUM we should expect.

Again. I like Huff. I like Fautanu. I'm not ready to sing Huff's praises yet. If we beat USC, Notre Dame and Oklahoma for a top-50 guy like Vimahi, or a top-100 guy like Ndoma-Ogar with SEC offers, I would be more impressed.

Again. I'm happy with Huff. I've never called for his head. This is a good OL class. I'm happy with it. Whatever. I guess it's a meme now.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I don't know why it's become a meme that I hate Huff. I like Huff, I like Fautanu. All I said about Huff is that he still hasn't gotten any elite recruits. That's still true. Beating Notre Dame and Oregon for a 3-star is the BARE FUCKING MINIMUM we should expect.

Again. I like Huff. I like Fautanu. I'm not ready to sing Huff's praises yet. If we beat USC, Notre Dame and Oklahoma for a top-50 guy like Vimahi, or a top-100 guy like Ndoma-Ogar with SEC offers, I would be more impressed.

Again. I'm happy with Huff. I've never called for his head. This is a good OL class. I'm happy with it. Whatever. I guess it's a meme now.

ISYS
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

ISYS
    I don't know what that means.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,380
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

If we are trading faggy Sonny Sixkiller stories, here is mine.

UW vs SC 2004 final 38-0. Might have been the most boring game I've ever been to in my life. However, the Coliseum sells beer.....Maximum 2 per person per purchase. My friends and I were rotating turns going to the concession stand buying our allotment. At halftime I went and purchased two more beers for our group when I ran into Sonny sixkiller. I stopped for a minute to say hello and he pretended to not be annoyed. While I was talking with two beers in my hand he reached out and grabbed one of them and proceeded to drink it. What the fuck was I going to say? It was God damn Sonny Sixkiller. We chatted for the next couple minutes while he quickly downed the beer then scurried off without a thank you. I don't remember the rest of the game. Apparently Britney Spears was there in our section and I lost my AMEX card. Passed out like a pussy in the car while everyone was in watching the World Series. Slept that night in a park in Reseda.

And that fans, is why Sonny Sixkiller has never had to buy a drink in his life since he left UW