Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A swarthy QB and the POTUS

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Kaepernick was a Trumpian villain straight out of central casting—big ’fro, swarthy skin, and a San Francisco jersey. If Kaepernick did not exist, some ingenious Russian troll-bot would invent him.

The larger question in my view, is whether Kaep is as swarthy as @creepycoug ?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/09/trump-kaepernick-and-the-nfl-culture-war

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Only one way to find out

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

Kaepernick was a Trumpian villain straight out of central casting—big ’fro, swarthy skin, and a San Francisco jersey. If Kaepernick did not exist, some ingenious Russian troll-bot would invent him.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/09/trump-kaepernick-and-the-nfl-culture-war

Do you really believe that a white QB who was doing the exact same thing wouldn't receive any criticism? I just wish Kap wasn't such a simpleton that he could effectively tell us what he is protesting. How are blacks being oppressed in America today? The board liberal brain trust told us yesterday that the evidence in support of the belief that blacks are being oppressed in America today can be found in the fact that Trump brags about the low black unemployment rate.

Okay, is that it?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    SFGbob said:

Do you really believe that a white QB who was doing the exact same thing wouldn't receive any criticism? I just wish Kap wasn't such a simpleton that he could effectively tell us what he is protesting. How are blacks being oppressed in America today? The board liberal brain trust told us yesterday that the evidence in support of the belief that blacks are being oppressed in America today can be found in the fact that Trump brags about the low black unemployment rate.

Okay, is that it?
    Did you make an account just for the Tug?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

Okay, is that it?
    Leave San Francisco Gaybob alone!
    I'm trying to calm this place down and get us back to normal. You're making it harder to do so. I'm asking you to help me out.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Only one way to find out

My arms are accepted. My chest, not so much.

#farmerstan
    Before I bleached my anus, I was accepted.

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Only one way to find out

My arms are accepted. My chest, not so much.

#farmerstan
    Before I bleached my anus, I was accepted.

@BleachedAnusDawg!!! True??
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    Best I can tell this is a political message board where the

SFGbob said:

Okay, is that it?
    No I came here to discuss Husky football, specifically recruiting. I love spending hours fretting over the decisions made by 17 year old over-indulged high school kids.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    SFGbob said:

Best I can tell this is a political message board where the

SFGbob said:

Okay, is that it?
    No I came here to discuss Husky football, specifically recruiting. I love spending hours fretting over the decisions made by 17 year old over-indulged high school kids.
    Want to try that again?