Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just talked to my CEO buddy in Atlanta

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
Grew up down the street from me in Walla Walla. Nice guy. Won a state championship in football, wrestling and golf. Had scholarship offers for all 3 but decided to walkon at WSU for football instead. That's been happening a lot these days it sounds like.

Trey Adams not making the trip to Atlanta...messed up his back pretty good but should be back by ND.
This is not the same Jake Browning this year. Kid is really putting in the work in the filmroom. You will see a new Jake Browning this year I guarantee it.
Won't see a dropoff at all with Lake calling the defense. This thing just keep humming along.

Wanted you guys to be the first to know with this stuff. Now am going to go hit the links. I call golf hitting the links...I like to do that.

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    HuskyJW said:

Grew up down the street from me in Walla Walla. Nice guy. Won a state championship in football, wrestling and golf. Had scholarship offers for all 3 but decided to walkon at WSU for football instead. That's been happening a lot these days it sounds like.

Trey Adams not making the trip to Atlanta...messed up his back pretty good but should be back by ND.
    This is not the same Jake Browning this year. Kid is really putting in the work in the filmroom. You will see a new Jake Browning this year I guarantee it.
    Won't see a dropoff at all with Lake calling the defense. This thing just keep humming along.

Wanted you guys to be the first to know with this stuff. Now am going to go hit the links. I call golf hitting the links...I like to do that.

first time I smiled today
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,940 Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

Please tell us a story about a famous person you've met.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    I woke up at 3pm in the MGM grand

wtf
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901

wtf

Your butthole ok? Asking for a friend.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    DeepSeaZ said:

wtf

Your butthole ok? Asking for a friend.