Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Feel the Bern BEZOS

124»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Those vintage bras are stretching my sweatpants.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

2001400ex said:

Sanders is a dirty commie queef. I don't care about any of his ideas. Amazon is a monopoly, break it up. Level the playing field by going after their sweet USPS deal that allows their Hong Kong sellers to ship shit to the United States for CHEAPER than you can send a postcard to your next door neighbor, for starters. End the subsidies to Chinese sellers that you are paying every time you use the USPS. And if you want a guaranteed $15 wage, move to a shithole like Seattle.

OBK can only buy shit on Amazon. No where else.
    I don't buy shit on Amazon at all. I used to, but stopped after I saw what a rotten company for the US it is and how it is killing jobs and retailers everywhere. When you start seeing big box retailers like Macy's and Sears closing down, even whole shopping malls closing down due to the Amazon effect, it's time to #dosomething.
    Malls and big box retailers suck. I have some sympathy for Mom and Pop brick and mortars but Walmart, Macy's, Target and the rest of their ilk killed the Mom and Pops off before Amazon was around.
    How many mom and pop shops do you think Amazon killed off? They number in the six figures at least. What is this shit company doing for America in return?
    Don't know but Walmart was notorious for going into small, heartland towns, under cutting mom and pops and fucking up the local economy before Amazon existed. Amazon is killing big box retailers. Big box retailers killed mom and pops. Adapt to the online market place or die. Circle of life.
    And before that it was Sears & Roebuck doing the same thing to any competition that sprang up on towns all over the U.S. It's not like we just invented capitalism or market share.

The Man on Page 602 approves this post.

(google it)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd2gD_6YFos