Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Adam Jude

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,469
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
And Jude? You are irrelevant in this town. Ted Miller, who was decent at best, still was twice the reporter you are. Crawl out your plush Tacoma crack house on Hill Top and actually cover a Husky practice. And with your credentials, actually cover a game with knowledge of the players, their #'s, heights, weights etc.. how long do you expect to get away with winging this husky football thing? Your blatant disrespect and disregard of Chris Petersen's injury protocol hasnt been duplicated since the Don James era, over 30 years ago. It's why UW coaches dont trust the Seattle Times. Don James got burned by smug, disrespectful reporter just like yourself regarding a particular QB and an jnjury then .
Take a bow punk, the media has come full circle, and you're to blame. Like Jim Acosta at CNN, I hope Petersen doesnt call upon during presser's like Sarah Sanders doesnt Acosta ... I certainly wouldnt...!

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

And Jude? You are irrelevant in this town. Ted Miller, who was decent at best, still was twice the reporter you are. Crawl out your plush Tacoma crack house on Hill Top and actually cover a Husky practice. And with your credentials, actually cover a game with knowledge of the players, their #'s, heights, weights etc.. how long do you expect to get away with winging this husky football thing? Your blatant disrespect and disregard of Chris Petersen's injury protocol hasnt been duplicated since the Don James era, over 30 years ago. It's why UW coaches dont trust the Seattle Times. Don James got burned by smug, disrespectful reporter just like yourself regarding a particular QB and an jnjury then .
    Take a bow punk, the media has come full circle, and you're to blame. Like Jim Acosta at CNN, I hope Petersen doesnt call upon during presser's like Sarah Sanders doesnt Acosta ... I certainly wouldnt...!

I believe the reporter that pissed off Coach James was Don Borst of the Tacoma News Tribune, not the Times. He reported on Cary Conklin's thumb injury after James asked reporters to keep that quiet.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,469
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I believe the reporter that pissed off Coach James was Don Borst of the Tacoma News Tribune, not the Times. He reported on Cary Conklin's thumb injury after James asked reporters to keep that quiet.
    If you're going to sully the name of the finest newspaper in Tacoma, you won't last long out here.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    And yet this fool couldn’t be bothered to do any significant reporting on the Kaho situation
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Domicillo said:

And yet this fool couldn’t be bothered to do any significant reporting on the Kaho situation

He is a fucking qouck
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

PurpleJ said:

of the Gorst Borsts?
    I laffed.