Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Herbie and ESPn already lobbying for SEC SEC SEC!

2»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Just heard them already making the argument for two SEC teams in the playoffs on sportscenter bc of our loss to Albarn.

No link buttfucks.

Link not necessary. UW had to win, didnt. Expect 2 sec teams until we reach a 6 or 8-team playoff
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

If only I had posted this Sunday on the College Bored

Wait I did

The narrative is set by what happens on the field. If the Pac 12 North had beat three power 5 teams in national broadcasts we'd be popping our collars and swinging our dicks

The SEC bias is that they fucking win when it counts most of the time

Wait a sec, Bowling Green isn't a power 5 team?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,669
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Wait I did

The narrative is set by what happens on the field. If the Pac 12 North had beat three power 5 teams in national broadcasts we'd be popping our collars and swinging our dicks

They also get dumb fucks to play a neutral site game an hour from campus.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Just heard them already making the argument for two SEC teams in the playoffs on sportscenter bc of our loss to Albarn.

No link buttfucks.

Link not necessary. UW had to win, didnt. Expect 2 sec teams until we reach a 6 or 8-team playoff
    Even Pumpeii finally realizes the superiority of the SEC.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Wait I did

To play the SEC Pitch, you ignorant fuck, you have to play by their rules. They AINT fucking coming to your house
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,669
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited September 2018

Wait I did

To play the SEC Pitch, you ignorant fuck, you have to play by their rules. They AINT fucking coming to your house
    Just off the top of my head we have upcoming home and homes with tamu lsu and miss State.

Also did one with Georgia a few years back.

You maroon.

Maybe when you stop scheduling like Boise State you'll stop playing like Boise State.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Wait I did

Sounds like your jealous the SEC doesn't like to play big preseason games against shitty obscure teams.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

The SEC went 13-1 with wins against the alleged best P12 team and alleged 2nd best ACC team. The PAC 12 won’t do that the rest of the year.

Or ever. Look at what the MWC does during the regular season and compare it to the Pac-12. I'm guessing most years it is basically the same.
    If it wasn’t for UCLA, SC and Stanford winning the Capital One cups every year, PAC 12 is the mtn west.
  • Options
    AU2xguyAU2xguy Member Posts: 44
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

Wait I did

False narrative. Auburn alone has home/home series coming up with Penn State, Cal, Baylor, and UCLA and just finished one with Clemson last year.

LSU recently played Wisconsin at Lambeau and has home/homes with Texas, UCLA, Oklahoma, Clemson, and Arizona State over the next decade. Arkansas is at Colorado State and Mississippi State is at Kansas State this week. Ole Miss went to Cal last year. UGA is has the back end of a home/home with Notre Dame next year and has a future home/home with UCLA.

SEC will absolutely travel. But $4.5M to play 90 minutes from campus (like AU did last week) is hard to turn down sometimes.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AU2xguy said:

Wait I did

False narrative. Auburn alone has home/home series coming up with Penn State, Cal, Baylor, and UCLA and just finished one with Clemson last year.

LSU recently played Wisconsin at Lambeau and has home/homes with Texas, UCLA, Oklahoma, Clemson, and Arizona State over the next decade. Arkansas is at Colorado State and Mississippi State is at Kansas State this week. Ole Miss went to Cal last year. UGA is has the back end of a home/home with Notre Dame next year and has a future home/home with UCLA.

SEC will absolutely travel. But $4.5M to play 90 minutes from campus (like AU did last week) is hard to turn down sometimes.
    That trip to S. Carolina is a doozy.
  • Options
    AU2xguyAU2xguy Member Posts: 44
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

AU2xguy said:

Wait I did

If the primary goal is winning, I'd much rather fly across the country to play at UCLA than drive four hours to play at Clemson.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    AU2xguy said:

AU2xguy said:

Wait I did

If the primary goal is winning, I'd much rather fly across the country to play at UCLA than drive four hours to play at Clemson.
    Fair
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AU2xguy said:

AU2xguy said:

Wait I did

The primary goal is to develop these young student/athletes into successful humans. Part of that is facing adversity and losing ballgames. That's where OSU excels and why I'm a Beaver Believer™.