Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

its been said a hundred times, but it's accurate so let's make it 101

2»

Comments

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    NEPTUNE said:

Muschamp might be a lunatic, but he is also a guy who thrives on the underdog attitude, just like Petersen.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Nah, where Peterman is going with UW takes more tim.

Getting his recruiting chops down with higher end croots, competing against bigger and deeper coffee cups, dealing with immigration-savvy recruiters and learning to give reacharounds with the likes of FSP and Heir.

Easier at Boise. Harder at the power 5 level.
  • Options
    NEPTUNENEPTUNE Member Posts: 151
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

NEPTUNE said:

Muschamp might be a lunatic, but he is also a guy who thrives on the underdog attitude, just like Petersen.
    OR, he might just be a fucking lunatic...
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    animate said:

Getting his recruiting chops down with higher end croots, competing against bigger and deeper coffee cups, dealing with immigration-savvy recruiters and learning to give reacharounds with the likes of FSP and Heir.

Such rationale thinking will only draw scorn in this place. Get out while you can!
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

animate said:

Such rationale thinking will only draw scorn in this place. Get out while you can!
    I try to keep my rational thoughts to myself around HH. But once in awhile i lose control and post rational shit on the boreds ... usually its a waste of tim.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

NEPTUNE said:

He is complete fucking moron.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited September 2018
    Baseman said:

That, and the up-downpunishment.gif sum up Sark in a nutshell.

I already assumed he ate boogers.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

This is a bad thread. If Pete were playing not to lose we? don't run the speed option nor the QB draw crap. Not to lose means you call the obvious and don't take chances. He isn't playing not to lose. He is taking chances, just the wrong ones.

Great cherry picking as always.

Our corners were 10 yards off the LOS and our AA safety was 20.

Our down the field passing attack was unstoppable, but we can't quit the dink and dunk.

Those designed QB runs arent out of the ordinary. Browning looks like Vince Young against Oregon. Any kind of trick play was nowhere to be seen.
    1. Didn't know Petersen was the play caller. Oh that's right he's not.
    2. Our secondary is about not giving up touch downs. We'll give you the short shit and field goals but they are not going to let you beat them deep. I too would like to see more press man coverage and force more three and outs like Bama does but it's hard to argue with UW's defensive success.
    3. Any play call that involves Browning trying to do anything remotely athletic is fucking stupid. No argument here. But what does that have to do with Petersen "playing not to lose".
    4. How many deep balls did UW throw against Auburn? Probably more than they did in any game all last season. Doesn't sound like "playing not to lose" to me.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

I love this one. "What the fuck are you doing?"