Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Auburn will likely be undefeated until November

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,501
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
And we have a quality loss.

Sounds like we are well on pace to a one score loss in a Ny6 bowl! WOOF

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    No way in hell this team goes undefeated the rest of the way, so that's probably the best-case scenario for the team at this point.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

No way in hell this team goes undefeated the rest of the way, so that's probably the best-case scenario for the team at this point.

Injuries happen all the time, u never know
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Quality loss?

C'mon, man!
  • Options
    Founders Club

Quality loss?

C'mon, man!

Quality loss > quality win according to the committee
  • Options
    Founders Club

It seems to be very important to various ducks and coogs that Auburn loses 3 or 4 games this year and really sucks. They can't wait to see if it happens they insist on it being truth today

I can smell the fear from here.

If Auburn loses in the next two months it will be surprising. They get LSU at home and the only other iffy game is @ Cowbell State.

Not like it matters. UW still can't beat a OOC team.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like LSU in this one.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I like LSU in this one.

You stand with Ed Orgeron? Bold
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    War damn Eagle!!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I like LSU in this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69F7QJWLkRA
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

It seems to be very important to various ducks and coogs that Auburn loses 3 or 4 games this year and really sucks. They can't wait to see if it happens they insist on it being truth today

Lol true.

But still ... Auburn ...
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

PurpleJ said:

I like LSU in this one.

Did you even watch the LSU game? That team is going to beat Auburn rather easily if the team that played last Sunday shows up.
  • Options
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

I like LSU in this one.

Did you even watch the LSU game? That team is going to beat Auburn rather easily if the team that played last Sunday shows up.

They beat the brakes off a Big Game Mark Richt team in the first half, then didn't score and almost choked the game away in the second half.

Auburn wins that game in Jordan Hare rather easily. Cook it.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Who the fuck knows which of Auburn and LSU will beat the other? Doesn't fucking matter. It's true: ducks, kewgs and and and even cane-cougar-ducks, all seem a little desperate to start the auburn-isn't-that-good routine. Then again, Huskies have been known to be particularly good at that game themselves. In fact, I'd say the Dawg! fan base wrote the book on it.

The bottom line is, last weekend's disappointing af results not withstanding, one or more of those fuckers is going to lose to somebody else besides each other and Alabama. Cook fucking it!

And as a wise man once said: just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean men in dark suits are not actually following me. In that spirit, I'll say it again: that did not look like a world beater Auburn team. Same with LSU. Both teams very beatable.

One final thought: Pete let that one slip away. There is no getting around it.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Who the fuck knows which of Auburn and LSU will beat the other? Doesn't fucking matter. It's true: ducks, kewgs and and and even cane-cougar-ducks, all seem a little desperate to start the auburn-isn't-that-good routine. Then again, Huskies have been known to be particularly good at that game themselves. In fact, I'd say the Dawg! fan base wrote the book on it.

The bottom line is, last weekend's disappointing af results not withstanding, one or more of those fuckers is going to lose to somebody else besides each other and Alabama. Cook fucking it!

And as a wise man once said: just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean men in dark suits are not actually following me. In that spirit, I'll say it again: that did not look like a world beater Auburn team. Same with LSU. Both teams very beatable.

It looked like a world beater team to Miami.
  • Options

It looked like a world beater team to Miami.
    I never blame a Duck for struggling to distinguish a world-beater from a good team.

Miami was not ready and has now lost four games in a row (although they got a little fucked in the Orange bowl against Wisky) Period. That's on Richt. It does not follow from that that LSU is a world beater.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

I like LSU in this one.

Allbarn is hell at home. LSwho impressive this weekend but better eat their wheaties before Jordan-Hare.

Will be a slobber knocker

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Link?