Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marcus Henderson III, 4* OL, Memphis, TN (Memphis University School)

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

There is a concern about cyber bullying in this shithole?

Yes, participation trophies doesn’t like me and I want to slap him. Also, I told crazy Larry I wanted to sacrifice him which is apparently off limits, socially unacceptable, and another form of cyber bulling. Guess I’m a hypocrite.
  • Options
    ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

There is a concern about cyber bullying in this shithole?

It’s not just cyber-bullying in the shithole evidently
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Vanilla doesn't roll out patches on the weekends guys!%!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2019
    Swaye said:

It's funny because I can still see who all is flagging who. Ever since this shit went anonymous there have been more flags than ever. Mod powers rule. Except for Hondo - that has stayed at his usual level of 90% of his posts are buried under 5+ WTFs.

Dude you are just a token injun that Stalin has to have around to meet the diversity quota
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

FirePete said:

Swaye said:

It's funny because I can still see who all is flagging who. Ever since this shit went anonymous there have been more flags than ever. Mod powers rule. Except for Hondo - that has stayed at his usual level of 90% of his posts are buried under 5+ WTFs.

Dude you are just a token injun that Stalin has to have around to meet the diversity quota
    I'm okay with this. How do you think I got into UW and flew planes in the Navy? I am ALWAYS the quota hire. I have always been comfortable with my success being due to white peoples guilt. Duh. The only thing thats debatable is whether or not a trailer park and Orkin qualifies as success.
    Does the trailer park have a bar and a strip club?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

FirePete said:

Swaye said:

I'm okay with this. How do you think I got into UW and flew planes in the Navy? I am ALWAYS the quota hire. I have always been comfortable with my success being due to white peoples guilt. Duh. The only thing thats debatable is whether or not a trailer park and Orkin qualifies as success.
    Well, you always have udub and the navy to look back fondly upon.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

FirePete said:

Swaye said:

Trailer park superiority guy here. It does.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Fuck this, just offer him already
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Ektard said we're done recruiting scholarship O-lineman so we're getting this kid. Probably just needs to get his grades up first semester of his Senior year to earn an offer. Seems like he's waiting on it.

Ektard also said Hatchett is strictly a Guard for UW so he's gonna be a Tackle.

Best O-line class ever:

LT: Roger Rosengarten
    OG: Gaard Memmelaar
    OC: Myles Murao
    OG: Marcus Henderson
    RT: Geirean Hatchett

Despite his name, I think Gaard will end up being a RT for us
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019
    NEsnake12 said:

Ektard said we're done recruiting scholarship O-lineman so we're getting this kid. Probably just needs to get his grades up first semester of his Senior year to earn an offer. Seems like he's waiting on it.

Best O-line class ever:

He certainly could, but he has the strongest build out of all of our O-line commits so it's best for the team that he plays Guard where more power and strength is necessary.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Best O-line class ever:

This is like shit dreams are made of good.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,078
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If it means running over other fucking teams and play action bombs I'm for it. Bush Hamdam FS so it will be pass to set up run.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    NEsnake12 said:

Best O-line class ever:

I feel like there’s a “Center” joke here to be made. But I’m not clever enough to stick the landing.