Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim Grinolds

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,842 Founders Club

Comments

• chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    edited November 2013
    Don't forget fat fuck fatters. God damn that guy is an insufferable condescending prick. Stupid fucking one line rejoinders. Zero critical thinking skills. Complete tool bag.

For some reason, Kim doesn't bother me. He just wants to hang with his buds and chill over a glass of wine at vino. And be respected. And pay his bills. Whatever.

Fucking Fatters is aggressively and clumsily trying to quash all anti-Sark sentiment.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

Don't forget fat fuck fatters. God damn that guy is an insufferable condescending prick. Stupid fucking one line rejoinders. Zero critical thinking skills. Complete tool bag.

For some reason, Kim doesn't bother me. He just wants to hang with his buds and chill over a glass of wine at vino. And be respected. And pay his bills. Whatever.

Fucking Fatters is aggressively and clumsily trying to quash all anti-Sark sentiment.

Fetters rarely if ever bans anybody or even deletes comments. He's a tool but at least you can express your opinions to him.

Kim is aggressive in his censorship. He campaigned for years to shut down the free boreds before Dave finally relented.

Fetters is an irritant, Grinolds is the enemy.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Huh?
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627

Huh?
    :D