Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

To bad local media is shit.

BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
0 chance any of them ask about the pick play and the QB draw...

Pete probably wouldn't answer anyway but still.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club
    When the blocking's not there, Gaskin will still get you 1-3 yards.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    edited September 2018
    The pick play was a great call and if executed correctly would have been an easy TD. Hell they didn't even need the pick. Fuller beat his man of the line and was wide open regardless. Everybody runs that play or a similar one. Clemson won the national title with a pick play. Patriots have won super bowls running it.

The QB draw call was stupid. The QB option call was stupid but if executed correctly is a TD. Browning is simply not capable of executing that play which is why it was stupid. That's a play for a guy like Yankoff, not Browning. That play shouldn't have even been in the playbook this season with Browning at QB.

Overall the offense looked improved from last season especially the passing game and that is Bush's doing to get off his nuts. Nobody is perfect. The players had ample opportunities to win the game and they didn't execute and Browning shit himself.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

The pick play was a great call and if executed correctly would have been an easy TD. Hell they didn't even need the pick. Fuller beat his man of the line and was wide open regardless. Everybody runs that play or a similar one. Clemson won the national title with a pick play. Patriots have won super bowls running it.

The QB draw call was stupid. The QB option call was stupid but if executed correctly is a TD. Browning is simply not capable of executing that play which is why it was stupid. That's a play for a guy like Yankoff, not Browning. That play shouldn't have even been in the playbook this season with Browning at QB.

Overall the offense looked improved from last season especially the passing game and that is Bush's doing to get off his nuts. Nobody is perfect. The players had ample opportunities to win the game and they didn't execute and Browning shit himself.

I got into it with an Auburn dumbfuck in the stands after that pick play. I was screaming bullshit call and told me calm down. I told him I thought the south knew how to play football faggot.

CSB. Still made me feel better.

So much of this game was proving that SEC is not the only conference that can play football. We failed. UW won't have a chance at this for another 5 plus years. Beating Michigan isn't the same.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    TommySQC said:

I got into it with an Auburn dumbfuck in the stands after that pick play. I was screaming bullshit call and told me calm down. I told him I thought the south knew how to play football faggot.

So much of this game was proving that SEC is not the only conference that can play football. We failed. UW won't have a chance at this for another 5 plus years. Beating Michigan isn't the same.
    I like to brag about being an idiot. I do that.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

“We” tried to get too cute ?

No.

You did. Idiot.

By we he meant him and Pete.
  • Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 808
    Those quotes are actually somewhat encouraging. It’s good that Hamdan is self aware and understands that our offense was much better when we went tempo and had Auburn’s D on its heels. Hopefully he learns that lesson and adjusts the rest of the way.

TommySQC said:

You haven't witnessed bragging yet
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

Tierbs hsot boobs.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

Those quotes are actually somewhat encouraging. It’s good that Hamdan is self aware and understands that our offense was much better when we went tempo and had Auburn’s D on its heels. Hopefully he learns that lesson and adjusts the rest of the way.

Maybe he can place a call to Corvallis to get some poonters on how to run the UW offense

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

Tierbs hsot boobs.
    Those were the days