Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Parents of prospective of D1 athetles

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
edited November 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Should tell all these recruiting sites to fuck off....They are profiting off these kids. Let your kids play, highlight reel, and interviews with the coaches allow him or her to earn a scholarship.

This recruiting site stuff needs DIAFF......These parents and kids should demand compensation for these teen boy stalkers to speak to their kid.

Fetters, Eklund, Kim, Ruth DO NOT care about these kids. Ruth tries to be a parent to these kids it is disgusting and wrong.

If I was a high profile recruit or sought after player I would hold out until these greedy fucks start paying some money.
Think if the top 150 recruits in the nation banded together and held out it would change everything.

Go to hell Emmert.....

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    jecornel said:

Should tell all these recruiting sites to fuck off....They are profiting off these kids. Let your kids play, highlight reel, and interviews with the coaches allow him or her to earn a scholarship.

This recruiting site stuff needs DIAFF......These parents and kids should demand compensation for these teen boy stalkers to speak to their kid.

Fetters, Eklund, Kim, Ruth DO NOT care about these kids. Ruth tries to be a parent to these kids it is disgusting and wrong.

If I was a high profile recruit or sought after player I would hold out until these greedy fucks start paying some money.
    Think if the top 150 recruits in the nation banded together and held out it would change everything.

Go to hell Emmert.....

That's a great way to make sure your kid is ineligible to play in college.

It's an effed up system, but most kids like the attention and parents always love to be able to read and share articles about Little Jimmy.

It's not going away.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I'm very happy that my youngest brother played a sport where there weren't websites teen stalking him all the time ...

I'd say that half of the kids give a shit about the attention ...

Most of the parents see $$$ signs when thinking of their kids thinking that they are going to go pro ...

Part of the problem is that I believe that there's a bit of a perception that unless you get your name out in the recruiting circles nobody will know about you. I tend to think that's BS ... but that's just me.
  • jecornel said:

Fetters, Eklund, Kim, Ruth DO NOT care about these kids. Ruth tries to be a parent sugar mama to these kids it is disgusting and wrong.

Go to hell Emmert.....

Agree but had to make one small fix.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,742 Swaye's Wigwam

Listen parents, just know your kids start smoking a lot of pot and fucking a lot of bad coochie When they go to school. THATS a fact.

Went to school, can confirm.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    If you can play D1 ball they typically find you. And you are really good someone gets a big check or a house in the hills.