Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This was a moral victory

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
The kind of thread that is not well received but you clicked didn’t you

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,007 Founders Club
    Hey, not in the middle of the store.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,933 Founders Club
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    I only clicked on it to see if you'd actually stroked out this morning, or were just fucking with me.

I'm weirdly not still enraged about the game. Normally, the rage wouldn't even begin to fade until Wednesday or so, and I'd still be a little pissed off by the next kickoff.

Frankly, I don't get it. I feel like I should be smashing things and then setting them on fire. I guess it's because it looks like my Dawgs can handle any team in the Pac 12, and they can still make the CFP if they unfuck themselves and figure out how to capitalize on their opponents' mistakes. Auburn tried desperately to give us that game yesterday, and we just refused to take it.

Shit - rage is building. I'd better get a drink going before it gets to the point of things burning.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    edited September 2018
    5 year ban incoming. No warning. Just gone.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

I only clicked on it to see if you'd actually stroked out this morning, or were just fucking with me.

I'm weirdly not still enraged about the game. Normally, the rage wouldn't even begin to fade until Wednesday or so, and I'd still be a little pissed off by the next kickoff.

Frankly, I don't get it. I feel like I should be smashing things and then setting them on fire. I guess it's because it looks like my Dawgs can handle any team in the Pac 12, and they can still make the CFP if they unfuck themselves and figure out how to capitalize on their opponents' mistakes. Auburn tried desperately to give us that game yesterday, and we just refused to take it.

Shit - rage is building. I'd better get a drink going before it gets to the point of things burning.

I mean youve seen browning and know exactly what to expect so its hard to get super outraged
    I usually don't have much trouble getting outraged. No - seriously.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680