Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    Yeah, and now he's on the offensive. Plus, I think F3 and Kim are afraid to ban him.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Well put, Tequilla.

Fatters is to journalism what I am to literature.
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581

If fetters really thought that after five years 7 wins was the call, how can he possibly defend Sark?

At least Kim was saying it was going to be special. Kim could do himself a favor right now by saying "I was fooled and beleived in Sark. This year I expected a breakout year based on the foundation I thought was being put down, I was wrong and Sark isn't the guy"

But expecting 7 wins and not calling for sark to be fired last year is really messed up. Especially for a guy who claims he's not really a fan, but a journalist.

Reminds me of 2003 when I pressed him to tell us is Gilby should get canned. The fat fucker wouldn't state an opinion.

He will do that, just as soon as they announce Sark's being fired
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Considering that Fetters doesn't respond to most of my posts when I directly challenge him on a topic ... and then when he does respond he focuses on just about everything not called the point ... I'm not too worried about "taking off the gloves" ...

I've probably had more people bash me over there over the weekend than I've had ever combined (excluding you fucktards of course)
  • Really easy to corner these guys since they are supporters of Woodward too. Just push them in a corner where they are forced to choose between Sark or Woodward.

Either Sark is failing at his job or Woodward is or both are? The neither isn't a real option.

If you are afraid UW will hire someone worse and can't attract a better candidate here then you think Woodward is a bad A.D. therefore should be fired.

If you believe in Woodward then firing Sark should be no problem.