Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Piss off 12's - we own this town again

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,514 Swaye's Wigwam
    But I thought all the high class queen anners liked the seahawks and it was all the white trash south Sounders that came up for husky games?

It's not actually the other way around?

Oh well, neither are as high class as the WAzzu comm majors driving down from Spokane to watch their coogs...
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    haie said:

But I thought all the high class queen anners liked the seahawks and it was all the white trash south Sounders that came up for husky games?

Oh well, neither are as high class as the WAzzu comm majors driving down from Spokane to watch their coogs...

Harv living rent free in your head still?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,514 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Harv living rent free in your head still?
    Was hoping to see him at the Apple Cup last year but looks like his helicopter was down for repairs or something?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    SCHREEEEEEEECH!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club
    Except that it's not. Seahawks will sell out all their games and UW won't. It's another shallow take from Caulkins.