Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I'm just glad a politician finally realized the wealthy have struggled long enough and we can afford to give them tax cuts. But we need to end the runway deficits so we should do that on the backs of them lazy middle class government workers.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Producers get tax cuts. Leeches get what we give them

We don't need any government services. Just abolish all the jobs. Let the private sector best run mail, police, fire, environment, etc.
    2001400ex said:

We don't need any government services. Just abolish all the jobs. Let the private sector best run mail, police, fire, environment, etc.
    Disagree

Police and Fire are local but then knowing what you are posting about has never been a thing with you

2001400ex said:

Disagree

Police and Fire are local but then knowing what you are posting about has never been a thing with you
    That is generally true on police and fire. And pay is set by the local government. I was just taking what you said and expanding it.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Librul Freeme is on board with this move. Bigly.

I mean, it’s a total joke, but in principle I support it. We have golf trips to pay for!
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    2001400ex said:

I'm just glad a politician finally realized the wealthy have struggled long enough and we can afford to give them tax cuts. But we need to end the runway deficits so we should do that on the backs of them lazy middle class government workers.

I know you're being sarcastic, but you are correct. This is exactly what should be done.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Disagree

That is generally true on police and fire. And pay is set by the local government. I was just taking what you said and expanding it.
    No you weren't

You were being a dumbfuck as usual
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited August 2018
    To add on to the bullshit my contractor called me a few hours ago and said they told him that the 2 word revision he had to submit 2 weeks ago will take another month to review.

Fucking absurd.

I should run for office on the platform of getting rid of menial red tape.

Then again I'd just try to pocket money for myself.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Disagree

No you weren't

You were being a dumbfuck as usual
    Your lack of reading comprehension has nothing to do with my fucktardedness.
    Blaming the reader is the sure sign of a moronic writer

Blaming the reader is the sure sign of a moronic writer

While I agree I'm a moronic writer. My point still stands.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,527 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Disagree

That is generally true on police and fire. And pay is set by the local government union. I was just taking what you said and expanding it.
    What actually happens.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Disagree

That is generally true on police and fire. And pay is set by the local government union. I was just taking what you said and expanding it.
    What actually happens.
    Anyone who is on the side of government workers has never dealt with them

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Disagree

What actually happens.
    You miss the point.
    edited August 2018
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Disagree

What actually happens.
    You miss the point.
    Don't give a shit about the point

I'm bitching about my current situation.

I'm sure in your world I need a permit that takes 6 months to do that.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    @Hondo: As aptly demonstrated throughout these boreds, you aren't middle class. So stop larping and get back on the grill.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Disagree

What actually happens.
    You miss the point.
    Don't give a shit about the point

I'm bitching about my current situation.

I'm sure in your world I need a permit that takes 6 months to do that.
    I don't rely on the government to do business. If I did, I'd bribe the right people so I didn't have to deal with that shit.