Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The UW Doog Pod Episode 1 Doogs Gonna Doog!

Comments

• Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Wow, the power of HCH is awesome!
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It's weird that dnc sounds exactly like how I imagined.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Do not try to steal him from me. He likes my twang. And butt stuff.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

I will say this: Doog Bot has a solid sports guy, podcast voice. Reminds me a bit of Bruce Feldman when I listen the Audible podcast. But great first attempt at this.

@Swaye definitely sounds like someone who grew up in the land of steers and queers. Kinda like a modern day Slim Pickens. It's weird hearing all these southern accents as Husky fans.

Also great to hear @RaceBannon 's voice back on the airwaves. For years his was the only Husky pod I knew of. Kind of make me feel like I was back in 2010 celebrating the Holiday Bowl win and thinking we were back.

Yeah, I tried to get rid of the Texas Oklahomo accent but many parts of it are still there, all these years later. I can't say the word iron to save my life. Sounds like IRN...no O. When I first started flying for the Navy, and keep in mind you are wearing a mask and speaking into that, which doubled my fucked up shit accent having voice, I had many aircraft controllers say "CALLSIGN XX, you are coming in broken and unreadable..." and I'm like MOTHERFUCKER it's my goddamn voice you racist pieces of SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!11!!!!!!11111!!!!
    TYFYS. But, you sound short.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I will say this: Doog Bot has a solid sports guy, podcast voice. Reminds me a bit of Bruce Feldman when I listen the Audible podcast. But great first attempt at this.

@Swaye definitely sounds like someone who grew up in the land of steers and queers. Kinda like a modern day Slim Pickens. It's weird hearing all these southern accents as Husky fans.

Also great to hear @RaceBannon 's voice back on the airwaves. For years his was the only Husky pod I knew of. Kind of make me feel like I was back in 2010 celebrating the Holiday Bowl win and thinking we were back.

Yeah, I tried to get rid of the Texas Oklahomo accent but many parts of it are still there, all these years later. I can't say the word iron to save my life. Sounds like IRN...no O. When I first started flying for the Navy, and keep in mind you are wearing a mask and speaking into that, which doubled my fucked up shit accent having voice, I had many aircraft controllers say "CALLSIGN XX, you are coming in broken and unreadable..." and I'm like MOTHERFUCKER it's my goddamn voice you racist pieces of SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!11!!!!!!11111!!!!
    5' 11" so not tall. But not short. Just right.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2018
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Is that what dnc tells you to keep your self esteem up?
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Gladstone said:

I don't know why, but I didn't expect an accent.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

You must get that a lot.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

I want my 10.95 back.

Holy shit! We must have exceeded ten listeners!
    Welp, there goes three years of hard work for me down the drain. FML
    Watching DDY jerk off over strapping young lads is hard work? Okay. I'll take your word for it.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wow, the power of HCH is awesome!

Of the problems I foresaw us having, too many people downloading the show was definitely not one of them.

New Link For Downloads
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Soundcloud an option?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

You must get that a lot.
    @dnc says I'm perfect. That's all that matters.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

No, you're a midget.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

No, you're a midget.

Not everyone is 6’6, btw any plans tonight?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Maybe next time don't record the pod in the middle of the ocean

So far I have been told I have a shitty twangy Slim Pickens voice and am a short loser. Also maligned for being in an alien rape chamber. So there won't be a next time you faggots. This is why you can't have nice things. I'm quite sensitive you know. So FUCK OFF I'm DONE being your punching bag!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!

I thought you were terrific, especially putting the caveat on what a successful season looks like- i.e., win a big bowl game and no matter what, don't loose to Flex Friday and his gay ass mustache.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2018

Soundcloud an option?

Mods add the link to the op please.

Soundcloud link
  • Options
    Founders Club

Rewatching our games today. I'd bet we will set up and run a fake reverse and/or fly sweep.

Also, subscriptions have never been higher!

Two listens broke their shit huh?