Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Barn lurkers

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,699
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
I see you talking shit on your forum! You all wouldn't last a second up here in the PNW. Us tuff loggers, sons of gold rushers and brothel owners, will fuck you up. We probably have more gun owners per capita than you...and they are REAL guns, not grandpappi's civil war era wall mount.*

Our hunting, fishing, mountains, forests, all superior. Far superior. Trust me when I say there is more sketchy backcuntry shit in this state than in the rest of the lower 48 combined.

UW 70, Auburn 21.

*This paragraph does not apply to the Seattle-Tacoma metropolitan area.

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

What part in particular do you disagree with, Cleetus?
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Uhhh...everything, clittus???
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Uhhh...everything, clittus???

Gotcha, so which state in the south has better hunting, fishing, mountains, and woods than WA?

Nothing comes fucking close and don't even pretend that it does
  • Options
    Puh...everyone of them has better, minus the mts(thank god) except TN and KY..that final score prediction is less than a joke. Far as guns in hands?? Are u delusional?

#shelteredchild
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Puh...everyone of them has better

Holy fuck you're a retard.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Hey! I get it man, you are THE PGOS, I’ve read...but stick to metro shit and mediocre football...leave the woods, guns, hunting and football to the Deep South. You will look more intellectual . HTH
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,965
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The South has better swamps
  • Options
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Hey! I get it man, you are THE PGOS, I’ve read...but stick to metro shit and mediocre football...leave the woods, guns, hunting and football to the Deep South. You will look more intellectual . HTH

Dude.

You dont have elk, dont have moose, hardly any bears, you cant fucking hunt for cougars as they are protected, no mountain goats.

You have fucking deer and catfish.

Seriously, youre out of your element
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,289
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Those slack jawed yokels wouldn't last two days in the rain we have up here. Your flannel would melt and smell like rotten sheep.....then the cougars would eat you. We have Samsquatch up here to......LEAVE!
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2018

SECDAWG said:

Dude.

You dont have elk, dont have moose, hardly any bears, you cant fucking hunt for cougars as they are protected, no mountain goats.

Have you not heard that Louisiana is a Sportsman's Paradise? It says so right on their license plates.

Alabama is kinda near Louisiana, and would be pretty similar too if you just eliminate all the cool things about Louisiana.

Also, hunting and fishing smack...top shelf effort there PGOS.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AIRWOLF said:

SECDAWG said:

Dude.

Its not quite academics smack ill admit
  • Options
    PGCS, no use in tit for tatting this, if I brought just my crew there it would be desolate of game in hours. Not to mention weapons. And yes we have bares and pussys here. Dam man. Even the “swamp thing.”

And dannarnce, swamp is wet, not just from rain. HTH.

And if we are bashing flannel shirts I’m fuckin out!!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    AIRWOLF said:

SECDAWG said:

Dude.

Have you not heard that Louisiana is a Sportsman's Paradise? It says so right on their license plates.

Alabama is kinda near Louisiana, and would be pretty similar too if you just eliminate all the cool things about Louisiana.

Hunting and fishing IS top shelf? What’s yer purnt???