Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pumpy is Eric Single at SI

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,942 Founders Club
    Pup calling Utah/Stanford for CCG made me chuckle. Every year. Fucking stupid. Like clockwork.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

whlinder said:

9-3 is just as likely as the playoffs with the liability we have at QB. The negative impact on the rest of the team due to a bad attitude QB who is not a transcendent player is always underestimated. I hope it doesn't go off the rails and that Pete can prevent the QB from costing us too much this season. Three losses out of Auburn, Utah, UCLA and Oregon is an equally likely outcome.

Yep. If we go down to Auburn and get knocked off at Utah, then 9-3 might be our best case scenario. The Utah game is the key to the entire season IMHO and the one that we can't lose no matter what.
    If u watched Utah game from last you'd know how physical they are. They were manhandling our lines at times...everybody is back. They're going to be very good....of course nobody around the cuntry knows that.

I'd be shocked if UCLA throws for a TD vs our db"s.
    Asu started out the Utah game up 30-3.

But yeah. Big time manhandlers they are.
    Uh, ASU beat the #5 team in the cuntry too since u brought them up
    edited August 2018
    PurpleJ said:

Pup calling Utah/Stanford for CCG made me chuckle. Every year. Fucking stupid. Like clockwork.

While u J have never made a pick. 1. Youre too chicken 2. You're too stupid to
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,519 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

While u J have never made a pick.
    Pretty sure he picked Bama 5 out of the last 9 years

PurpleJ said:

Literally every pick I've ever made has been 100% right. Always.
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Then pick the pac12 J. There, fixed. Unlike u J, pup never picks low hanging fruit. "Oh, I picked bama..I'm a genius." Fucking putz
    Come on J, I've been waiting 4 years. Just take UW-USC, everyone else is. Btw, Pup isnt Eric Single. First of all there is a K and the end of my Eri. I'm not a Pollock. Secondly, if anything this chode is Pup

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Then pick the pac12 J. There, fixed. Unlike u J, pup never picks low hanging fruit. "Oh, I picked bama..I'm a genius." Fucking putz
    The goal of making picks is to be RIGHT not edgy pumpeii. Not sure who I like in the Pac this year. Need to be sure. Need to see Chip's plantation before I judge. So I abstain. Besides, no one really cares about Pac-12 football anyways. Whereas everyone loves and talks about the SEC.
    Come on J, pick the big10, Big12 While your at it. Pup does every year. (I dont bother picking 1-team conferences.) Come on J, we're all waiting. I've been punking on your cunt for 4 fucking years for 1 pick from u. You'd rather criticize mine.

And Race you havent made a pick in 20 years aside from Bama. While we're at it, why dont you go out on a limb too?

Come on J, pick the big10, Big12 While your at it. Pup does every year. (I dont bother picking 1-team conferences.) Come on J, we're all waiting. I've been punking on your cunt for 4 fucking years for 1 pick from u. You'd rather criticize mine.

And Race you havent made a pick in 20 years aside from Bama. While we're at it, why dont you go out on a limb too?

Ok Erik here goes

I like Bama and Clemson this year

UW and USC in the Pac 12

The GOP to keep both houses

The ring of fire to collapse in a mega quake igniting the Yellowstone super volcano
    Way to pick the low hanging uw-usc clem-bama fruit Race. Wheres your big12 picks? Anyone, including Pumpeii could pick Bama, Clemson and beat my chest at the end of the year Race.

See Pump likes to pick teams OTHER than the rest of the groupthinkers. Then you have the groupthinkers like J who beat their chest at the end of the year, and who dont even make any picks at all.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,519 Founders Club

Ok Erik here goes

UW and USC in the Pac 12

The ring of fire to collapse in a mega quake igniting the Yellowstone super volcano
    Way to pick the low hanging uw-usc clem-bama fruit Race. Wheres your big12 picks? Anyone, including Pumpeii could pick Bama, Clemson and beat my chest at the end of the year Race.

See Pump likes to pick teams OTHER than the rest of the groupthinkers. Then you have the groupthinkers like J who beat their chest at the end of the year, and who dont even make any picks at all.
    I've never seen you make a Yellowstone super volcano pick
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Holy shit, 6 out of 7 have us in the playoffs.

These national guys are more optimistic about UW this year than we? are.

I think it boils down to fourth year starting senior QB. People put that with the quality on the rest of the roster and the sidelines and think great team.

Most of the time that's what it means. I wish I could believe it in this team's case.

Prove me wrong Jake.

The national hype train is off the rails right now. I listened to Stewie and Bruce Feldman's Pod last night, The Audible, and they both picked UW over Auburn. Basic logic is that Auburn has tended to struggle early in the season in these types of games and the belief that it's year 5 of Pete and this is the most talented roster he's had to date at UW (or BSU).

I'm just not "feeling" it re: getting into the CFP. I think we are the smart pick to win the Pac, but I still have way too much 2017 ASU, Stanford PTSD to be all in on 2018. Beat Auburn and all my chips are in.
    Agreed, beat Auburn and it would be a disappointment to not make the playoff.

I just don't think we beat Auburn.
    How does that equate? Auburn isn't making the playoffs.
    Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

I think it boils down to fourth year starting senior QB. People put that with the quality on the rest of the roster and the sidelines and think great team.

Most of the time that's what it means. I wish I could believe it in this team's case.

Prove me wrong Jake.

The national hype train is off the rails right now. I listened to Stewie and Bruce Feldman's Pod last night, The Audible, and they both picked UW over Auburn. Basic logic is that Auburn has tended to struggle early in the season in these types of games and the belief that it's year 5 of Pete and this is the most talented roster he's had to date at UW (or BSU).

I'm just not "feeling" it re: getting into the CFP. I think we are the smart pick to win the Pac, but I still have way too much 2017 ASU, Stanford PTSD to be all in on 2018. Beat Auburn and all my chips are in.

Dont be so sure about that there sonny

Ok Erik here goes

UW and USC in the Pac 12

As long as we're making volcano picks, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Mt. J?suvius owns the shit outta Pumpeii as always this year.

I also like our Tide.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Prove me wrong Jake.

Because if we beat Auburn a one loss season gets us in the playoffs.

Losing more than one in conference would be a disappointment.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,977 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Ok Erik here goes

UW and USC in the Pac 12

As long as we're making volcano picks, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Mt. J?suvius owns the shit outta Pumpeii as always this year.

I also like our Tide.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

whlinder said:

9-3 is just as likely as the playoffs with the liability we have at QB. The negative impact on the rest of the team due to a bad attitude QB who is not a transcendent player is always underestimated. I hope it doesn't go off the rails and that Pete can prevent the QB from costing us too much this season. Three losses out of Auburn, Utah, UCLA and Oregon is an equally likely outcome.

Yep. If we go down to Auburn and get knocked off at Utah, then 9-3 might be our best case scenario. The Utah game is the key to the entire season IMHO and the one that we can't lose no matter what.
    If u watched Utah game from last you'd know how physical they are. They were manhandling our lines at times...everybody is back. They're going to be very good....of course nobody around the cuntry knows that.

I'd be shocked if UCLA throws for a TD vs our db"s.
    Asu started out the Utah game up 30-3.

But yeah. Big time manhandlers they are.
    Uh, ASU beat the #5 team in the cuntry too since u brought them up
    Oh okay. Washington definitely needs to reach the level of ASU in order to have a shot against utah